Coleman 50 Quart Wheeled Party Stacker Cooler uploaded by Alexandria S.

BY COLEMAN

Take fun to go with the coleman wheeled party stacker cooler. This 50-quart cooler with wheels is perfect for neighborhood gatherings, game day at the park, beach picnics or camping trips. Rugged wheels and a telescoping handle mean you can take it anywhere. It's tall enough to hold 2-liter soda bottles and wine bottles standing upright. You can also fill it up with nearly 3 cases of soda or your favorite brew. Party stacker coolers have a unique lid that interlocks with the bases of other party stacker coolers. Get a few in different colors to hold different types of snacks and drinks. see more...

Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
This cooler had been with us through thick and thin! From camping with friends to back yard BBQs with the family it keeps our food and beverages cold. The handle makes for great portability as well, especially when moving it by yourself! We live our reliable Coleman.
English D.
Staunton, VA
I love this cooler. I have ice in this cooler all weekend and buy Sunday, I still have ice chunks left. I've never had food spoil from heat, and I adore the wheels. It makes it so much easier to make camp when your (super heavy) cooler can just be pulled along. The cup holders on top are great too. We use ours as a table between our chairs or even a small seat.
Alexandria S.
Has anyone else decorated their cooler?