Coleman 50 Quart Marine Cooler

by Coleman

Keep food and drinks cold for nearly a week in the Coleman® 50 Quart Cooler. Inside, ThermOZONE™ Insulation holds the cold free from CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs, which deplete the ozone. Inside, there is plenty of room for all your food and drinks. The chest is large enough to hold 71 cans—nearly three cases of soda. A hinged lid with four cup holders on top keeps your drinks close. When you’re ready to pick up and move, the two-way handles make carrying more comfortable. At the end of the trip, just open up the rustproof, leak-resistant drain. The tilted channel does all the work for you.

I've been looking for a large ice chest that will keep my stuff cold for an extended period of time. How long will ice stay in this ice chest?
Start your review of Coleman 50 Quart Marine Cooler!
Chris M.
Hamilton, MT
I have a family of four and this is what we use when we go camping. It is a little more expensive than a standard cooler but so much bigger and stronger. I end up using mine to sit on half the week when we go camping. It holds everything we need for a week and has held up to regular use over and over.
Kristie M.
Domremy, SK
I LOVE this cooler! We put some frozen water bottles and some refrigerated bottles in with our food and alcohol for a weekend of camping and regardless of how many times we open it, everything stayed cool...and some water bottles were still frozen a few days after we got home.