Coleman 5-Person Instant Dome Tent

by Coleman

Adventure is moments away when you set up the Coleman® 5-Person Instant Dome Tent. Pre-attached poles make setup a simple matter of unfold, extend and secure, so your tent and the integrated rainfly are ready in about 60 seconds. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system and its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, a door awning helps to keep the water out. The auto-roll windows open in a snap to let in the comforting breeze, and you can keep them open in the rain thanks to the window awnings. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on two queen-sized airbeds. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included carry bag for easy storage and transport.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coleman 5-Person Instant Dome Tent!
Kassidy H.
Etowah, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tent! Not too bulky or heavy, easy to put together and pretty good price to! Boyfriend & I used this almost half of the summer & there is enough room for him & I to have our beds layed out & our stuff inside so we dont feel cramped & our stuff stays dry n clean!
Maya A.
Tampa, FL
I work as a camp counselor over the summer, so a good tent is really important when we have overnight trips away from camp property after canoeing, hiking, kayaking, rafting, or whatever else. This tent is so easy for the kids to put up. We normally get two of these for 10 to 12 girls (plus a one man for the two counselors). This tent is good quality and a good size for the intended 5 people.
victoria J.
United states
Easy to set up and take down and of course I love the orange which is my favorite color. We have upgraded to another tent and now use this one for the kids.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an amazing tent it fits up to 5 persons very good value and quality it's very spacious totally recommend it not pricey at all
Elise F.
The best tent you could ask for. It pops up so effortlessly, and because of the reinforced central hub, I've seen this tent survive 60mph winds without a problem. We've also never had it leak in the years that we've owned it. It's ideal for first-time tent campers. We love it so much we bought an additional one as our family expanded, and an instant dome screen tent to go with it. It's great if you want to spend more time enjoying the actual fun parts of camping instead of trying to set your tent up.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this tent. My husband, two Australian shepherds, an air mattress, and our overnight bags fit inside (although rather snugly). It's super easy to set up and tear down, and I love the option to take the rain guard off so you can literally sleep under the stars. We've had this tent for two years, and it has yet to rip or show any signs of wear or fading. You really can't go wrong with Coleman.
Shannon K.
After last years camping trip during a rain storm I bought this tent since it was the last one left and was very pleased, So easy to setup and no parts to find!!!
Meg G.
Guelph, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tent is a good price. I’d say it fits 4 very comfortably , was somewhat tight with 5
Ali E.
Gafsa
I think this tent is wonderfulmy name is Ali  From Tunisia , I am a camper in the mountains and the desert and I have two YouTube channelsI can easily market and advertise them on my Facebook and YouTube and I have great popularity in townIf you want to give me the opportunity to market your beautiful product, it will be very wonderful and I will strive to succeedAnd thank you
Micaela M.
Calgary , AB
This tent is my favourite tent to date, I’ve had it for a couple years, camp often and it’s performed perfectly every time! It exceeded my expectations, is a great price for the quality & easy to set up!

Looking for your answer?