Coleman 4AA Pack-Away® Lantern

by Coleman

Grab the power of a full-size lantern in the palm of your hand with the Coleman® Pack-Away® 105L LED Mini Lantern. Intematix® technology produces a warm, even light without glare. When you’re done, this lantern collapses to half its size for compact storage. Constructed of a shatter-resistant polycarbonate globe and a shock-resistant outer shell, this lantern is designed for incredible durability. With three modes - high, low, and flashing - you’ll have up to 105 lumens of 360° light. The extremely lightweight design is only 8 oz. — even with the four AA-cell batteries that power the lantern.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coleman 4AA Pack-Away® Lantern!
Jennifer O.
Gastonia, NC
This is the best for camping lasts a very long time !!! Ive had this exact lantern for 7 years and am just now replacing the 4 pk today its a little on the highend on price especially at cabelas but absolutely worth it and only improvement id make is a longer oblong handle and a nitch to hang it up or on trees
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
I have the black light (not blue like on the photo) that I received as a gift. I was really excited about using it for camping and backpacking since it closes onto it self and takes up less space in my pack or duffel bag. However I was seriously disappointed when only after using it a few times the button stopped working (yes I replace the batteries). I was so disappointed in this Colman product...

Looking for your answer?