Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsColeman

Coleman 48-Quart Performance 3-Day Heavy-Duty Cooler, Blue

by Coleman

#2 in Coolers

Coleman 48-Quart Performance 3-Day Heavy-Duty Cooler, Blue

Is the latch that holds lid on flimsy?
How long is this cooler rated to keep ice? Is it worth the cost?
Would an item like this ever be considered for a voxbox?
Start your review of Coleman 48-Quart Performance 3-Day Heavy-Duty Cooler, Blue!
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I feel like everyone has owned this cooler at some point. My sister and I used this on our road trip- we had it in the backseat filled with bottled coffee, water, string cheese, yogurt etc. It is extremely easy to drain the water out of and wipe clean.
brenda M.
Blountsville, AL
I bought this cooler and I love it It has lots of room for ice drinks and food. The ice holds up better in this cooler than the one I had beft. Ore I bought this one. It is not expensiveat all. I was able to afford it especially knowing that I would save money on ice not melting as fast as before.
Yolimar B.
Branchburg, NJ
Coleman 48-Quart Performance 3-Day Heavy-Duty Cooler, Blue uploaded by Yolimar B.
This is our favorite cooler to take to the beach. It is very functional. It has enough room to store drinks and food for 6 peoples. It also fits perfect in our boat. The blue one is beautiful! Very good quality, affordable cooler... I recommend this cooler Coleman 48-Quart Performance 3-Day Heavy-Duty Cooler, Blue
Aaliyah L.
Atlanta, GA
Coleman is the only brand of cooler that I will ever use. I have been camping my entire life, and have been exposed to various brands across the board. Coleman is certainly not cheap, but is 100% worth the cost. This cooler will keep your ice for up to 4 days, if the cooler isn't used constantly. If you are using it heavily, the max days you can expect is roughly 2. I have this new one, and the same one but about 15 years older. You honestly cannot tell the difference other than wear and tear on them. GREAT product!
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This cooler is good household known name. It is great for the long haul. It holds ice frozen for several hours , and will keep all your goodies nice and cold. Be it a good cold soda, beer, or that big one you just caught! Coleman 48-Quart Performance 3-Day Heavy-Duty Cooler, Blue
Yarenny R.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Excelente material muy duradera ideal para irse de playa , ala montaña mantiene la comida muy fresca
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
Coleman 48-Quart Performance 3-Day Heavy-Duty Cooler, Blue uploaded by Alicia H.
This cooler used to be my Dad's before he passed away. Lots of memories with this thing and it has served us well through beach trips, family barbecues, day trips, and storing my Dad's lunches and tons of water for work as a landscaper. Mine is a little dirty because it just went to the beach with me but it's a great size and holds A LOT. Definitely a great have in the summer!
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great. Keeps everything cold just wish it was a bit bigger. Over all was a decent price and is a good quality product from a brand you can trust.
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
Fits a large amount of stuff. Great to have for outdoor cookout. Keeps the ice cool and from melting for quite some time. Love that it has handle in the side for carrying and easy to clean out.
Paola H.
San Diego, CA
Very practical, easy to bring, specially when we go out , it is very convenient for drinks and keep them very could. It has a good space, I highly recommend it for travel or bbq at home
Ask a question to the Influenster community...