BY COLEMAN

Fill A Coleman Cooler 48 Qt With Everything You Need To Ensure That All Your Friends And Teammates Stay HydratedMake your next sporting event an affair for champions by keeping a well-stocked Coleman 48 quart cooler nearby. Everyone on or around the field will appreciate the refreshment, especially on hot days or games extending into overtimes. The huge 64-can capacity of this cooler ensures that nobody has to go thirsty, and you'll still have room for ice. This Coleman cooler 48 qt was definitely made to last, and it includes a hinged lid that stays shut in the back of a truck or on a windy boat. Grab a friend, and use the easy two-way handles to move this beverage-mecca to the center of your campsite or gear table and enjoy the day comfortable in the knowledge that you've got plenty of perfectly chilled liquid relief. see more...

amy b.
Reedsville, PA
We own two of these coolers. I have one in my Yukon for when I go grocery shopping & the other one goes camping with us or on the boat or hunting trips with my husband . Very good cooler!!!!. Great Price we paid on ours too.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
If you are looking for a high quality cooler that can hold 48 quarts then look no further!! Coleman has one and it comes in various colors! The one I own is a bright blue! The lid comes off easily and secures nicely to keep your food and beverages cold for hours and hours! Nothing like an ice cold beverage after a fun day on the river or hiking!
Coleman 48 Quart Cooler - Coleman Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Amanda W.
I love this cooler. It has a good depth to it. It keeps my drinks and snacks at the right temperature. It is easy to carry. I would definitely recommend this cooler.
Mel G.
This cooler is of good quality great for the outdoor or just any trip you would go to. The only thing is that I wish it had wheels it would make it easier to pull it. So when is full is a two man job.
Crystal G.
Good product, holds items cold for 2 days if completely shut & with enough ice. Only wish there were wheels as this size cooler gets a bit heavy with the contents.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
This cooler is an affordable cooler with okay on keeping your items cold. I didnt think it worked for the best but for the price you cant beat it.
Madison L.
My family loves this product, super good quality and well priced for the value you get. Typically we buy most of our stuff at Walmart for a better price, but we can find stuff typically at any grocery store or pharmacy! our family will definitely continue to buy this awesome product!
Lacey C.
Must have for summer time, affordable and durable. The last time I used it the drinks stayed cold for almost three days.