Sporting GoodsCamping & HikingTentsColeman
4-Person Cabin Camping Tent with Instant Setup

Coleman 4-Person Cabin Camping Tent with Instant Setup

by Coleman

Adventure is moments away when you set up the Coleman® 4-Person Instant Cabin. Pre-attached poles make setup a simple matter of unfold, extend and secure, so your cabin and the integrated, vented rainfly are ready in about 60 seconds. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system and its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on a queen-sized airbed, and two storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.

Coleman 4-Person Cabin Camping Tent with Instant Setup would this be good to purchase I have one similar to this one? #camping #outdoors
Looking to buy a tent for 2 adults and a toddler. Any recommendations?Coleman 4-Person Cabin Camping Tent with Instant Setup
What type of accessories do you recommend to go camp? Coleman 4-Person Cabin Camping Tent with Instant Setup
Start your review of Coleman 4-Person Cabin Camping Tent with Instant Setup!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,011 reviews
Coleman 4-Person Cabin Camping Tent with Instant Setup uploaded by Letty S.
I love camping my husband his a traviling man, like to travel anywhere and me too,we comparable each other, anyway we use different tent, on our experience this tent is easy to set up. The quality of the tent is amazing. Zippers are high-quality. The floor is thicker than normal material. Great ventilation. Very comfortable and roomy.
Jennifer H.
This is an excellent tent from Coleman! I am a huge fan of Coleman- they make some top notch products for all your outdoor fun! Easy set up, and take down, waterproof- very affordable- and withholds weather and use very well! Check it out for your next camping trip
Chezley P.
Hot Springs, VA
Coleman camping products are a classic, quality go-to. This tent is no different! This is spacious and would comfortably accommodate more than four people honestly… For example if you have small children and you are a family of five or six, that would still work for you. My husband and I are average size and our children are 610 and 11 and we all sit comfortably with two air mattresses.. However we do keep all of our bags in our vehicles so that we can remain comfortable with everyone. It’s great tent. Coleman 4-Person Cabin Camping Tent with Instant Setup
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
The Coleman instant tent sleeps up to 4 people (depending on their size and how close you want to sleep to someone haha) it is colemans basic model of tents, which is perfect for beginners!! It is almost fool proof to assemble! It doesn't get any easier than this tent! I highly recommend it for anyone's first tent purchase!
Danielle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Coleman is my go to brand when it comes to tents. Love the one with the built in tarp. Always keeps all my belongings dry when caught in a storm
Jessica G.
Toledo, OH
Very spacious tent, my boyfriend and I were able to fit a whole queen size blow up mattress and a few coolers inside with plenty of extra space!
tracey B.
Spring Valley, CA
I have camped in tents for many many years now. This one is so easy to put up. You just slide the poles through the loops and push up snd your ready to call it home. It’s very roomie inside due to it being more squared. Love it.
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
This tent last a long time and has a little more height then most tents. I like it and will repurchase when necessary.
Donnie J.
Iron Mountain, MI
Easy up can be made difficult by sand, not waterproof more resistant than anything so be prepared, cold mornings/humidity moisture will consolidate on the roof and drop, inevitably creating your own environment.
Joha A.
lebanon
That’s cool I find it super comfortable, very big.... try it and let me know if they liked the product .... Follow me .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
il y a 9 jours
Cindi K. il y a 6 jours
It’s on the smaller side but if you have younger children it’s not too bad
Angel G.
Boardman, OR
il y a 3 mois
Amber T. il y a 3 mois
We always bring: 2 coolers(one for drinks, one for food) A propane camping grill in case of rain Tarps and rope Sleeping mats or memory foam for under sleeping bags Lanterns or flashlights and most importantly s'mores🤤
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
il y a 4 mois
Poppy D. il y a 4 mois
I bought core 4 person cabin tent it’s very easy to set up. I like that it’s roomy, tall ceiling and spacious inside.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a 5 mois
Nidiyah C. il y a 4 mois
I’m liking this to I’m waiting for the price to drop I want one
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
il y a 6 mois
Coleman 4-Person Cabin Camping Tent with Instant Setup ? Is this tent water proof? Is it really an “instant” set up? I’m looking for an easy option for my husband and I now that we’re older. Where we camp has morning fog, so we would need a waterproof tent for our camping adventures. Coleman
Susan S. il y a 6 mois
Coleman is well known for its durability. We have owned many Coleman products including tents, if you follow the guidelines, you will not get water or condensation in the tent. They really are that easy to set up. I have nerve damage and can manage to set one up alone.