Coleman 3AAA LED Flashlight

Put lightweight illumination in the palm of your hand with the coleman 5 led aluminum flashlight. Leds deliver powerful, long-lasting illumination when you need it. The flashlight s durable, aerospace-grade aluminum case is impact-resistant and water-resistant. With a beam distance of up to 170 ft. And a runtime of up to 6.5 hours, the job will be done long before you need fresh aaa batteries, which are included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coleman 3AAA LED Flashlight!
Purchased at: Walmart
Great little light for travel or just in case you need it . The light is very bright . I would buy this again and I do recommend this flashlight.
Miller Place, NY
1,007 reviews
Coleman is known for their quality products and this one is no different. This is an LED light which means it lasts! This has a good grip too; won’t slip out of your hands. I keep one in my car just for emergencies.
East Lansing, MI
This is a fantastic flashlight that has seen many places in my house. We use it when going up into the attic and during blackouts. But it is also useful to bring with you when hunting. I didn't think that this would be bright enough to follow a blood trail, but it worked great!!!
This is a perfect sized flashlight for outdoor types of things. We love to go fishing at night and this light works perfectly. I love it! It is a little pricey but not too bad and totally worth every penny. I would highly recommend and it is not heavy!
These flashlight work great. We keep one in the house just in case if the power goes out in the neighborhood
NYC
Reliable and durable flashlight for home and outdoors, no complaints! It’s always important to have a good flashlight around, and this has always been perfect
Derry, NH
This flashlight is perfect for camping. Both of my children carry one in their hiking gear and I am very pleased with the brightness of this flashlight. When we are camping I feel comfortable sending my children to the bathroom in the pitch dark with only this flashlight. I will absolutely buy this flashlight again!
Raleigh, NC
No complaints over here. It gets the job done and good to keep around in case of emergencies! I have a few of them.
Royersford, PA
Love these flashlights. I keep a flashlight in most rooms of my house! I definitely would buy this brand again bc it works well
Westfield, NJ
It’s perfect, the light comes strong so you won’t have problem about the power. I love it it’s my favorite flashlight

Looking for your answer?