Coleman 28 Quart Wheeled Cooler

by Coleman

#24 in Coolers

The coleman 28 quart wheeled cooler rocks and rolls its durable design. This rolling blue cooler is easy to wheel to your next picnic, sporting event or camping. The all-terrain wheel design makes this portable cooler easy to roll on just about any surface. Coleman's therm-ozone insulation keeps everything cold and it's environmentally friendly too. Stand two 2-liter bottles up or fill the cooler with 36 cans. This coleman cooler has an easy-access hinged lid and 2 molded handles too. When you're ready to roll, the retractable, telescoping handle makes moving this 28-quart cooler with wheels super easy. It's almost like...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coleman 28 Quart Wheeled Cooler!
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
Love it because it's on wheels. Very easy to use and fill with goodies even the kids love it. It was not expensive it doesn't take up to much space, the handle retracts easily. Definitely would recommend this.
Nicole H.
Anchorage, AK
Good workmanship, excellent product warranty - solid construction from a long-running well established company.
Jessenia M.
Holbrook, NY
This is by far the best product when it comes to keep food nor drinks hot nor cold, they do the job, they look awesome and very durable... very convenient to go places
Annie C.
Porterville, CA
This is the best cooler because it's wheels and handle make it easy to carry when you don't wanna to hurt your back best cooler ever.
Saray C.
Los Angeles, CA
The best cooler we own practical, easy to use, fits plenty of cans, and over all great quality.
Jessica S.
Glassboro, NJ
I love my cooler I bought it in blue and I love it I carry it in my back trunk of my car. I fill up with ice and drinks and they stay very cold.
Courtney D.
North Andover, MA
Durable, easy to travel with, and does its job of keeping beverages cool for a fair price. Love Coleman products and will continue to buy
Tammy B.
Hephzibah, GA
This is a great addition to our summer cookouts, going to the lake, or camping. If you need cold drinks or to keep your meats cold before grilling . I can't say enough about it. Give it a try you won't be disappointed. The wheels make it easy to roll around too no lugging it.
Farren G.
Gilbert, AZ
Always had one of these while growing up and nothing has changed. This is the perfect cooler for trekking through sand, parking lots... you name it! Get one and get outside into nature stocked up with all your favorite goodies.
Christina C.
Ballston Spa, NY
This cooler works great for carrying heavy beverages to the beach or lake. Very sturdy. I wish it was wider to hold more. Very affordable and value for your money.

Looking for your answer?