Coleman 16 Quart Excursion Cooler uploaded by Makeup is life ❤.

BY COLEMAN #8 in Coolers

This coleman cooler is the perfect companion on your next roadtrip or to the next celebration. The coleman 16 quart excursion cooler lets you carry cold drinks and snacks to your next party or adventure. This handy 16-quart cooler has a tall and slim design that can hold 2-liter bottles upright. It also holds up to 22 cans of your favorite beverage. The handle on this personal cooler is easy on your hand, even when the cooler is packed full of goodies. Plus, this red cooler has a hinged lid, so you can easily grab a snack with one hand and never lose the top. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The Coleman 16 Quart Excursion Cooler is a must have in our family we have many Coleman coolers at different sizes and this one is great for my husband to take to work to keep his drinks and snacks cool. It's affordable and the ice is kept frozen for a very long time. It is perfect for our family.
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
I mean this cooler isn't a yeti but I love this cooler. It's a great day trip cooler to take to either the beach or to accommodate a larger cooler when camping. Fits a decent amount of cans for drinks or hold foods for a days punch
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I always have 2 coolers. 1 for food and the other one for the beverages. This is the best size for fruit and snacks I usually take it with me to beach, park etc. Love it. I've had it for various of years already..
Kasie B.
Love this cooler! I put the little lunch box size freeze things in between the cans and I can successfully put 10 120z cans in this cooler with no problem and it stays cold! Perfect for the pool. And the price is great! This cooler is perfect for road trips, light easy to carry and conseal!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
My dad had one of these as a lunch box for his job. He loved it! He only ever had to put one ice pack in it and the cooler did the rest of the work! It kept everything nice and cool! He somehow managed to break the handle and he can’t find another one he likes now...
Valeria G.
This is such a great dupe for Yeti products. I have a lot of opinions on Yeti. It’s a good, well known brand and it’s also super super super expensive. All their products are amazing and get their job done. But the price is kind off a turn off for me. I only have the products that were given to me or at a discount price. But I will keep purchasing these if I see no discounts. Plus they work just as great.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I love this cooler! It's the perfect size when I don't need to bring a lot of food but need more than a lunchbox. It keeps the food nice and cold when I put ice in it. This is my go to cooler for long car rides.
Coleman 16 Quart Excursion Cooler Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite cooler! It keeps everything cold even on reallllllllllllly hot beach days! It comes in a variety colors and is pretty light weight for how long it keeps things cold! I recommend and will buy again!
Ashlee W.
My grandmother brings this cooler with her on every trip we go on. She packs her sodas and candy bars in it because she'd rather bring her things than buy them at a store on the road. It works great.
Stephanie S.