Coleman 1 Gallon Beverage Cooler

by Coleman

#18 in Coolers

Keep enough ice-cold water to stay cool and hydrated on sweltering days with a Coleman® 1 Gallon Beverage Cooler. The wide mouth top makes for easy filling, including adding ice by the handful. The flip spout makes grabbing a quick drink easy, and it won't snag open to better prevent spills. The bail handle makes carrying easy, and the screw-top lid stays secure, so no matter where you go you'll always have a refreshing drink ready for you.

Who loves this product? I remember my parents having one as a child and I loved it then, but is it a nuisance to pack around?
Start your review of Coleman 1 Gallon Beverage Cooler!
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great portable size, and it's a great size to carry more with you. Coleman always seems very sturdy and durable.
Tara T.
perfect for any kind of trip you might take. I fill these up with ice then water. They keep the water cool most of the day. price point was seemingly inexpensive for the quality.
Darlene B.
Winnipeg , MB
I really love this product and all Coleman products I buy for camping it keeps our drinks cold even though it’s expensive
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
My hubster uses day for hydration at work. It also goes to the beach and the river with us. Easy to use. Lightweight enough to carry.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
The Coleman. 4QuArt jug cooler is a heavy duty hard plastic that will keep your beverages ice cold ! We use ours for water on the boat! It's smaller than a cooler and is very good for the environment, because you arnt using a million plastic bottles that get thrown away! You can mix alcoholic beverages in it as well!
Dani V.
Lima
My best friend's mom used to mix water with a flavoring powderin thereand brought it to a club where we used to spend all day long at the pool and playing games and everytime we where thirsty she would just ask for a glass at the restaurant and fill it with the orangey water she made in it. Great memories!!
Rizwana N.
burewala
This beverage cooler is good because ice will not milted in it its good for picknick time
Arisbel B.
Tucson, AZ
mi guano solo que al Paso de tempo se buelve Amarillo no we si see por que no tiene uno Perl Centro de lo que Gabe as bueno
Ella M.
Portland , OR
Other than occasional leaks my family LOVES this product. It has room for ice and keeps things cool. It’s a great item to bring to your teenagers sports game. Only thing that I would change is the hard to clean top and leaks, other than that I recommend!
Wendy B.
Toronto, ON
Love this beverage cooler. Have used it on many occasions. Perfect for the park or beach to bring water or lemonade. I’ve even filled it with a couple vodka coolers and ice. Keeps beverage cold for hours!