BY COLE HAAN #10 in Shoe Stores

• Who likes cole haan shoes?6 Answers
  • What's the price range for cole Haan shoes ? How much do ...8 Answers
  • What kind of Cole Haan shoes do you own? Flats? 13 Answers
Cole Haan Shoes
  • "very pricey but a great brand of shoes and they have nice quality." in 3 reviews
  • "However, they need to be much sturdier...he can easily go through a pair every six months, and many of his colleagues have the same complaint." in 1 review
PM N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I usually buy this brand of shoes for my work shoes as well as dress shoes. It is very comfortable and durable and they are good quality - very well made and look really great on. I haven't found another brand I like more than this one yet!
Rachel C.
The only dress shoe my husband will wear. They are a little more expensive but they are great quality. I also have some sunglasses that I love and couldn't live without.
Hannah W.
Louisville
The best loafers for men and women. You can get anything from a distressed leather to a shiny and stiff shoe. They are built to last and are great classics.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
I'm a huge fan of Cole Haan shoes and boots. They're well-made in somewhat conservative styles, so they last and last. Probably have 10 pairs in my closet!
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
My husband loves his Cole Haans, lol! I got them for him last year on father's day and he says they are the most comfortable sneakers ever. Will buy more!
Kristen S.
I own three pair of Cole Haan's and I have to say these are my absolute favorite work shoes. The shoes have Nike technology so you're comfortable all day.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
This brand makes quality shoes. I love their leather! Although it is a little pricer , you get what you pay for and Cole Haan shoes are worth the money .
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Love Cole Haan shoes, they're totally worth every penny and more! The leather is soft beyond belief, the shoes are super comfortable, and last forever.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Such beautifully made mens shoes! My fiances had his for 5 years now, he just wears them to weddings and he loves them, and they still look amazing!
Libby O.
Fountain Hill , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I purchased my first pair of driving shoes/loafers here and I absolutely love them! Top quality and design. I get compliments on them all the time
Jessica S.
Doddsville, MS
Why are they so expensive?
Marie T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
What kind of Cole Haan shoes do you own? Flats?
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Where is the store located at ?
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
What's the price range for cole Haan shoes ? How much do the run for ?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Who likes cole haan shoes?