BY COLE HAAN #10 in Shoe Stores

• Who likes cole haan shoes?6 Answers
  • What's the price range for cole Haan shoes ? How much do ...8 Answers
  • What kind of Cole Haan shoes do you own? Flats? 13 Answers
Cole Haan Shoes
  • "very pricey but a great brand of shoes and they have nice quality." in 3 reviews
  • "However, they need to be much sturdier...he can easily go through a pair every six months, and many of his colleagues have the same complaint." in 1 review
Moji M.
The worst brand and customer service! Bought shoes and wore it in a rainy day and see Picts to see what has happened to them! Called them many times and they have never ever responded! The worst customer and quality dept. never ever buy their sneakers! They are very cheap quality. Very cheap
Jake M.
Boston, MA
You really cannot go wrong with Cole Haaan. Their leather is of high quality and they have classic styles that never go out of season. The best is their gant mock drivers. The leather smells amazing, is so soft, but strong.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Cole Haan is an amazing company. Very pricey, but the quality is phenomenal. I am on my feet all day at work, and Cole Haan shoes always get the job done, and with style!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Cole Haan shoes are very comfortable and the quality is great. They can last you a long time. I Have several pair of shoes. I will continue to purchase them. There lots of. Locations to choose from. I recommend them.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I got a pair of their ballerina flats I absolutely love them . I wear them pretty often and they have held up really well . The quality is great and the shoes once broken in are really comfy
Erika M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I LOVE COLE HAAN! As a former employee and as a consumer, Cole Haan is a outstanding company. Their products are made with such quality leather and with such craftsmanship. I have shoes from 2009 you can hardly tell I have worn them and they were a daily work shoe for 2 years. The quality calf skin leather and "Nike Air technology" blows other products out of the water. If I ever need a quality shoe or handbag the first stop I make is Cole Haan products. If ever I could return to the company I would in a heart beat. Unfortunately, the area I currently live in does not have a store location otherwise I would be there in a flash. Love the products and love the management and employees!!
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I've never purchased anything else besides the shoes. With that being said DON'T buy their shoes. They are a bad quality for the price. I got my boyfriend a pair and they look terrible after he wore them once. Another pair he purchased makes noises when he walks. We started buying a different, more expensive brand and have never looked back.
Angie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have cole Hanns as well and I like them a lot, however, the problem that MFA and FMF have with it is that they charge too much for too little. You should check out the retail prices for cole Hanns, they rival allen Edmonds on sale or even go higher without giving the benefit of a full grain leather shoe or a Goodyear welted construction.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Cole Haan brings comfort and style in their wonderful designs. Their shoes are definitely not cheap, but worth the money, as they last a very long time and the quality is unbeatable. If you are looking to save some $$, I highly recommend checking out their outlet store, they are located in larger cities and have a good selection of their products at a discounted price. I purchased a very nice leather tote purse there for under $100.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Cole Haan has the most stylish, yet extraordinarily comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I have a pair of wedges with a bow on top that I wear almost every day. They are amazingly cute and sophisticated but also easy on my feet. I walk miles in these shoes and they still look and feel fabulous #colehaan
Jessica S.
Doddsville, MS
Why are they so expensive?
Marie T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
What kind of Cole Haan shoes do you own? Flats?
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Where is the store located at ?
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
What's the price range for cole Haan shoes ? How much do the run for ?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Who likes cole haan shoes?