BY COLE HAAN #10 in Shoe Stores

• Who likes cole haan shoes?6 Answers
  • What's the price range for cole Haan shoes ? How much do ...8 Answers
  • What kind of Cole Haan shoes do you own? Flats? 13 Answers
Cole Haan Shoes
  • "very pricey but a great brand of shoes and they have nice quality." in 3 reviews
  • "However, they need to be much sturdier...he can easily go through a pair every six months, and many of his colleagues have the same complaint." in 1 review
Jill T.
I like Cole Haan shoes, they’re definitely among my favorite brands for shoes but their customer service /ordering online is nothing but a headache. I’ve been screwed out of my order 3 out 4 times. They’ve shipped the wrong shoe (comepltely different shoe than ordered), wrong size (I wear (and ordered) an 11, they shipped a size 8), and sent a worn and badly scuffed pair of shoes.  And ALL 3 times when I’ve had to go through the process of exchanging them (which is a ridiculous 2-step process).  And  in the end of this two step, multiple week process, the pair I’ve ordered is now out of stock and I’m out of luck on the shoe.  Their offer to “make it right”?  Free shipping. Uhh..., but I already have free shipping through shop runner AND always purchase multiple shoes and am over the amount required for free shipping.  I’ll still buy from Cole Haan, but ONLY in store purchases. They need to figure out how to fulfill orders and work on their customer service. I’m extremely disappointed and won’t order from them again.
Twan R.
Use to be great shoes but the quality is declining and a lot of the shoes are being made in China so they have lots of defects. They erase negative reviews from their website and only show positive reviews about their products.
Liquor? I.
I sort of need a 12 step program for come haan. 95% of my shoe wardrobe is from them. I miss their old line from 1-2 years back. I like the new lines of their shoes, but the new ones are a little more casual than I want. Their shoes last forever and they are beautiful
JASMINE M.
Chicago , IL
I love Cole Haan, I own a few pairs and they are really comfortable. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for & they are always sending coupons in the mail or email. So there are definite ways to save.
Jason G.
Gilbert, AZ
I’ve got three pairs of cole haan shoes and they all fit me wonderfully. The leather that they use is great and they wear very nicely. I am able to wear them for many occasions. I would highly recommend them to people looking for good leather boots.
Jeanhyong P.
Alexandria
I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016.In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off.Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole Haan cares about their quality, I emailed them to see what I can do to get it fixed or replaced. I expected a replacement part for just the strap. But the customer service guy named Andrew kept copying and pasting things from their generic email. In the end, they did not offer a replacement or a fix.They said they would give me the money back for the discounted price I bought the bag for ($225). I told them I cannot purchase a replacement with the discounted amount (original price $450). Then they replied with another copy and paste email saying they will refund me the original amount. Will never buy ColeHaan again.Ever.They do not stand behind their brand or their quality.Andrew at customer service is clearly someone who doesn't care.Reason of review: Poor customer service.Monetary Loss: $250.Preferred solution: Price reduction.I didn't like: Customer service, Poor customer service, Poor quality for the price.
Monica G.
Pooler, GA
I use to work for the company and absolutely love it! Their shoes, bags and accessories are made from genuine leather and are amazing quality. I’ve had my purses from them last forever and I live in my cole Haan shoes
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Fashionista Expert Level 1
From pictures that I’ve seen. Although nice looking shoes. The pics I’ve seen show that some of these shoes don’t seem to hold up their end of the bargain. I see lots of people like them but not the craftsmanship.
Mikayla N.
Little Neck
I’ve gotten sandals from Cole Haan at the outlet before and the sales are so worth it! I recently purchased two sandals in the Jude and black colors because I loved it so much.
Carlie I.
Seattle
I’m ALWAYS on the hunt for Cole haan heels or boots or flats on sale. They keep up really well. Are fashionable without being over the top and are decently comfortable.
Jessica S.
Doddsville, MS
Why are they so expensive?
Marie T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
What kind of Cole Haan shoes do you own? Flats?
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Where is the store located at ?
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
What's the price range for cole Haan shoes ? How much do the run for ?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Who likes cole haan shoes?