Cole Haan Shoes

Cole Haan Shoes ,do they run true to size?
How do cole haan shoes fit? Male shoes. Cole Haan Shoes
I would like to know what are the experiences people have had with a pair of Cole Haans as an everyday shoe?
Start your review of Cole Haan Shoes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
very pricey but a great brand of shoes and they have nice quality.in reviews
However, they need to be much sturdier...he can easily go through a pair every six months, and many of his colleagues have the same complaint.in reviews
Lynn S.
Sudbury, ON
This brand of shoes is so so comfy! I've purchased a few for my husband and he's told me it's like walking on air! He loves them.
Preeti B.
Etobicoke , ON
This is one of the pricey brand but the quality of product is nice and can be used for long time. They are stylish and fashionable as well.
Madi L.
Edmonton, AB
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great brand but super pricey! You can always find a very nice pair of shoes here. Great quality shoes but super expensive to buy!
Jill T.
I like Cole Haan shoes, they’re definitely among my favorite brands for shoes but their customer service /ordering online is nothing but a headache. I’ve been screwed out of my order 3 out 4 times. They’ve shipped the wrong shoe (comepltely different shoe than ordered), wrong size (I wear (and ordered) an 11, they shipped a size 8), and sent a worn and badly scuffed pair of shoes.  And ALL 3 times when I’ve had to go through the process of exchanging them (which is a ridiculous 2-step process).  And  in the end of this two step, multiple week process, the pair I’ve ordered is now out of stock and I’m out of luck on the shoe.  Their offer to “make it right”?  Free shipping. Uhh..., but I already have free shipping through shop runner AND always purchase multiple shoes and am over the amount required for free shipping.  I’ll still buy from Cole Haan, but ONLY in store purchases. They need to figure out how to fulfill orders and work on their customer service. I’m extremely disappointed and won’t order from them again.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Cole Haan Shoes uploaded by Natalie W.
My go to for shoes and bags and weekend bags. I love the quality of the craftsmanship and love the trendy side of how much pop of color they use in sneakers. As well as some conservative items and I will always shop here. Cole Haan Shoes
Jessica L.
Maywood, IL
I’ve worn my Cole Haan boots for three years, sometimes once weekly and sometimes every day...and they are in AMAZING condition! I have worn them indoors, in the rain, in the snow and in the dirt. I can’t believe how well made they are and the quality of these boots. I bought this $300+ pair at Nordstrom rack for about $80! BEST PURCHASE EVER! Definitely think they are worth the $$$
Roseann M.
Westbury, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Very comfortable and great quality. I recently bought these white platform sandals. They are so comfortable. I wear them to the office or out for date night. Sometimes for 12 hours at a time. They are excellent quality and affordable!
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 6
1,297 reviews
One of the best brands for shoes with style and comfort I tend to purchase three pairs of the same style because I have 3 daughter’s and they all want the same shoes . Amazing
Ayesha S.
I have purchased 3 different womens leather loafers as well as sandals and dress shoes from here. I LOVE this brand. They are effortless yet chic and high end. Easy to slip on yet they still look so put together. My absolute favorite.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great shoes with great quality. I have sandals and sneakers from the brand, I'm happy. The leather is very soft, the shoes are very light. I advise you to try it whenever possible.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roxana H.
il y a 2 ans
Cole Haan Shoes ,do they run true to size?
Roseann M. il y a 4 mois
Agreed. Depends on the style of shoe. They’re extremely comfortable
M. J.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Oscar B. il y a 6 mois
I have several pairs. They fit great and are super comfortable. Depending on the style of the shoe, you can go a half size down.