BY COLE HAAN #10 in Shoe Stores

• Who likes cole haan shoes?6 Answers
  • What's the price range for cole Haan shoes ? How much do ...8 Answers
  • What kind of Cole Haan shoes do you own? Flats? 13 Answers
Cole Haan Shoes
  • "very pricey but a great brand of shoes and they have nice quality." in 3 reviews
  • "However, they need to be much sturdier...he can easily go through a pair every six months, and many of his colleagues have the same complaint." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I got a pair of their ballerina flats I absolutely love them . I wear them pretty often and they have held up really well . The quality is great and the shoes once broken in are really comfy
Twan R.
Use to be great shoes but the quality is declining and a lot of the shoes are being made in China so they have lots of defects. They erase negative reviews from their website and only show positive reviews about their products.
JASMINE M.
Chicago , IL
I love Cole Haan, I own a few pairs and they are really comfortable. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for & they are always sending coupons in the mail or email. So there are definite ways to save.
Jason G.
Gilbert, AZ
I’ve got three pairs of cole haan shoes and they all fit me wonderfully. The leather that they use is great and they wear very nicely. I am able to wear them for many occasions. I would highly recommend them to people looking for good leather boots.
Jeanhyong P.
Alexandria
I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016.In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off.Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole Haan cares about their quality, I emailed them to see what I can do to get it fixed or replaced. I expected a replacement part for just the strap. But the customer service guy named Andrew kept copying and pasting things from their generic email. In the end, they did not offer a replacement or a fix.They said they would give me the money back for the discounted price I bought the bag for ($225). I told them I cannot purchase a replacement with the discounted amount (original price $450). Then they replied with another copy and paste email saying they will refund me the original amount. Will never buy ColeHaan again.Ever.They do not stand behind their brand or their quality.Andrew at customer service is clearly someone who doesn't care.Reason of review: Poor customer service.Monetary Loss: $250.Preferred solution: Price reduction.I didn't like: Customer service, Poor customer service, Poor quality for the price.
Monica G.
Pooler, GA
I use to work for the company and absolutely love it! Their shoes, bags and accessories are made from genuine leather and are amazing quality. I’ve had my purses from them last forever and I live in my cole Haan shoes
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Fashionista Expert Level 1
From pictures that I’ve seen. Although nice looking shoes. The pics I’ve seen show that some of these shoes don’t seem to hold up their end of the bargain. I see lots of people like them but not the craftsmanship.
Mikayla N.
Little Neck
I’ve gotten sandals from Cole Haan at the outlet before and the sales are so worth it! I recently purchased two sandals in the Jude and black colors because I loved it so much.
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Cole Haan shoes are beyond fantastic. I work in retail and being on my feet all day on a wooden floor definitely takes a toll. I've been researching for a while for shoes that come with great support, yet are still fashionable. I was relieved once I finally discovered Cole Haan. I can be in these Flats all day and come home and still have comfort. The ones that I purchased for just under $100 were during a special sale. They definitely definitely were worth the investment
Kathleen F.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
My husband loves their shoes and says they are very comfortable (and he walks around in NYC all day). I love the look of their products and only gave it one star off because they are just a little bit expensive. We have never had a problem with their quality and they last if you care for them.
Jessica S.
Doddsville, MS
Why are they so expensive?
Marie T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
What kind of Cole Haan shoes do you own? Flats?
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Where is the store located at ?
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
What's the price range for cole Haan shoes ? How much do the run for ?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Who likes cole haan shoes?