BY NONE

DVD: Ghost Stories Live 2014 1. Always In My Head 2. Magic 3. Ink 4. True Love 5. Midnight 6. Another’s Arms 7. Oceans 8. A Sky Full Of Stars 9. O Music videos: 1. Midnight 2. Magic (Extended Director's Cut) 3. A Sky Full Of Stars 4. True Love 5. Ink (Live at the Royal Albert Hall) 6. All Your Friends 7. Ghost Story 8. Always In My Head (Artwork Animation) Alternate Live Takes: 1. Always In My Head 2. Oceans see more...

• What kind of album is this ? Is it recommended ?? 2 Answers
  • "Im not a big fan of Coldplay but this album changed my mind." in 1 review
Natalie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a beautifully haunting album. All the songs are so chill and cool to just vibe to, but if you listen to the words and actually hear the music itself, it depicts a sad story and you can really feel it. I have always loved Coldplay for that reason; there is emotion in every single one of their songs and each song tells it's own story, while an entire album tells an even bigger story. Coldplay never disappoints!
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
I was upset with Coldplay since XY, but this album is just PERFECT. You can really feel that Chris Martin wrote it with a broken heart.
The album came out in 2014 but I am still listening to it over and over...(especially Magic and All your friend).

I won't say anything about the new album...just gonna pretend it doesn't exist
Rosmary M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Mejor disco para mi, ninguno otro es tan perfecto como este. ¡excelente! Totalmente recommendado para aquellos que no han escuchado este CD completo.. Es una tarea que disfrutará mucho.
Vanessa R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is such a fantastic album by Coldplay the lyrics are beautiful and deep I absolutely love it vocals are fantastic Chrisbar it has a beautiful voice up and up is one of my favorite songs
MaryRachel Y.
Abilene, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Coldplay is easily one of my favorite musical groups. They have an amazing sound and are so talented. Chris Martins voice is so smooth and velvety. Love this album.
My favorite all time album which I happen to listen to over and over again in the car or when cleaning. Relaxing upbeat music which has a large target audience.
Alejandra F.
Sun City , AZ
Im not a big fan of Coldplay but this album changed my mind. I loved the first single. it actually make me want to listen to the rest of the album.
Bailey H.
Plano, TX
Always great albums by Coldplay, however they have strayed away from the sound i fell in love with years ago): Still a nice sounding band
Brittany J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Coldplay and this is one of my favorite albums by them. I love Fix You, it gets me every time.
breanna w.
Newnan, GA
I use these songs to calm me down. I've loved coldplay since i was tiny and this alblum is amazing!!
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
What kind of album is this ? Is it recommended ??