Cold Water Lobster Tails - 2 ct uploaded by Quashae G.

BY USDA SEAFOOD #33 in Seafood

Kerry M.
Allendale , Nj
Lobster tails are delicious any way you decide to prepare them. I am a seafood snob though, I prefer to cook the whole lobster to retain the juices but for simple grilling, baking or searing many people don't want to go through all or the struggle cleaning the whole lobster and getting all the meat from it so this is an easier option.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
Lobster tails are so good to have so much meat on them andi love them you definitely can't go wrong with them they are so delicious juicy and succulent you'll definitely be satisfied with these a lobster tails
Wily G.
Yo me considero súper amante de la langosta. Aprendí a cocinarla en el horno y la verdad es que me queda súper rica. Yo la compro en el Walmart porque me parece más barata que en otros supermercados.
Gail K.
This brand is awesome. I reverently have tried it, it's a perfect size for two. And it's amazing. Great to grill or pan-fried. But my husband prefers baked lobster tales.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I am not a huge seafood fan so to me it tastes real fishy. Could be the way it was cooked but never again. Plus it's very expensive definitely not an everyday meal
Quashae G.
I love the taste of lobster!! It is soooo good and very quick and easy to make!! These I paired with oven roasted brussel sprouts and mash potatoes. So good!!
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Omg! I am a HUUUUGE seafood fan!!!!!! These are solo good! Steamed just right and dipped in butter they are AWESOME!!!!!
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Lobster tail is so delicious! The prices are outrageous but they're so good!
Brenda E.
What ?
Baraa A.
Never seen this before whatt
Emily R.
lobster tails come in cans or what is this?
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
Where can you find this out?
Lucie N.
How does it taste guys???never seen this before