Cold Water Lobster Tail

How do I make a really good lobster tail meal for my family?
Never tried lobster tail, is it worth trying?
Anyone know of a good Lobster Tail Recipe?
Start your review of Cold Water Lobster Tail!
How would you rate this product?
Shaquela V.
Calera, AL
Cold Water Lobster Tail uploaded by Shaquela V.
Purchased at: Publix
I love lobster and I just got tired of paying top dollar at restaurants where it wasn’t seasoned to my liking ! So I came up with my own recipe this is my stuffed lobster tail using Cracker Barrel Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Shamika J.
Bronx, NY
Cold Water Lobster Tail uploaded by Shamika J.
Man how can you go wrong. I love me some lobster tails Grilled, broiled or baked. I suggest putting a kabob stick through them if you're grilling, so they won't curl up on you.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
My husband loves lobster tails. I just do not like lobster or any kind of seafood.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Oh how I love lobster! When you realize you don't have to go out and spend a lot of money just to have quality seafood it brightens your world!
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
I grew up on lobster tails! Florida born and raised so I can be picky sometimes too. Lobster with some melted butter Mm! So soft yet flakey. I think I'm craving some now but no Red Lobster cook it correct at home you'll love it.
Hannah H.
Hollywood, FL
I love lobster! It's a distinct taste but isn't overpowering. It's either you like seafood or you don't but I definitely love it
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love lobster tail taste so good price varies though can eat all day so yummy though
Bryana H.
WEST PALM BEACH
Mmm who doesn't like lobster given to the inmates considered as poor food now a very high class piece of food served at almost every fancy restaurant
April F.
Minneapolis, MN
Yummy!! Lightly steam the lobster and add a side and you have a meal! Fresh, easy to cook!!
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Cold Water Lobster Tail uploaded by Angela T.
Lobster tail is one of my favorite foods. It is decadent and luxurious. I could eat my weight in Cold Water Lobster Tails - 2 ct. I enjoy getting fresh Caribbean lobsters! I love squiring fresh lemon into drawn butter and dipping it! Yum 😋!