Cold Water Lobster Tail uploaded by Nicole B.

BY USDA SEAFOOD #17 in Seafood

• Never tried lobster tail, is it worth trying?3 Answers
  • Anyone know of a good Lobster Tail Recipe? 2 Answers
  • What is the best way to cook a lobster tail i would like to know ...3 Answers
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
I grew up on lobster tails! Florida born and raised so I can be picky sometimes too. Lobster with some melted butter Mm! So soft yet flakey. I think I'm craving some now but no Red Lobster cook it correct at home you'll love it.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Oh how I love lobster! When you realize you don't have to go out and spend a lot of money just to have quality seafood it brightens your world!
Hannah H.
Hollywood, FL
I love lobster! It's a distinct taste but isn't overpowering. It's either you like seafood or you don't but I definitely love it
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love lobster tail taste so good price varies though can eat all day so yummy though
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Foodie Expert
My husband loves lobster tails. I just do not like lobster or any kind of seafood.
Kamish L.
Aurora , IL
Foodie Expert
The best lobster tail comes from Publix or Kroger- unless you have a local market! Lobster tails are unfortunately really pricey or I would people buy at least two every week! I’m a huge fan, especially when they are cooked perfectly with the right amount of garlic and butter the taste is unmatched!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Soo good! Throw some butter and lemon juice !! I just bought some lobster tails the other day and made it with steak and veggies!! Omg too good!!
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA
It’s lobster it doesn’t get any better than that!! But it can be pricey if you are willing to pay the price then it will be totally worth it
Cathy P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
I love to broil my lobster with some butter and seafood seasonsing. Fresh is always better and it doesn't take very long!
Nicole B.
I LOVE lobster!!! I usually bake mine. I'll cut it down the back and pull the meat out and let it rest on top of the shell, leave the meat attached at the very end to hold it in place. Next I season it with salt, pepper, and melted butter. I serve it with melted butter and lemon along with a baked potato and salad. It is one of the easiest meals to make but I feel like I'm being spoiled....I want one now.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Never tried lobster tail, is it worth trying?
Tracy E.
Roma, TX
What is the best way to cook a lobster tail i would like to know I'm afraid messed it up
Aimee W.
Foodie Expert
Anyone know of a good Lobster Tail Recipe?
Nicole B.
What is the best way to cook a lobster tail, I want to grill one but I'm afraid of over cooking it.