BY USDA SEAFOOD #7 in Seafood

• How do I make a really good lobster tail meal for my family?1 Answers
  • Anyone know of a good Lobster Tail Recipe? 2 Answers
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Lobster tail is one of my favorite foods. It is decadent and luxurious. I could eat my weight in Cold Water Lobster Tails - 2 ct. I enjoy getting fresh Caribbean lobsters! I love squiring fresh lemon into drawn butter and dipping it! Yum 😋!
Madlenovich Y.
Mmmm!!! Who doesn’t love lobster i mean its one of the most luxurious foods out there but did you know back in the earlier days they would serve lobster to inmates because it was considered poor men food now its basically for the rich haha
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
The best lobster tail comes from Publix or Kroger- unless you have a local market! Lobster tails are unfortunately really pricey or I would people buy at least two every week! I’m a huge fan, especially when they are cooked perfectly with the right amount of garlic and butter the taste is unmatched!
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
Bought Lobster tail from Kroger on sale. They were small but on sale and I wanted to make something for dinner that was healthy and quick to prepare so it all worked out. Very tasty. I made lobster in a butter sauce. I would most definitely buy again but only on sale because I am watching my coins closely.
Nicole B.
I LOVE lobster!!! I usually bake mine. I'll cut it down the back and pull the meat out and let it rest on top of the shell, leave the meat attached at the very end to hold it in place. Next I season it with salt, pepper, and melted butter. I serve it with melted butter and lemon along with a baked potato and salad. It is one of the easiest meals to make but I feel like I'm being spoiled....I want one now.
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
I grew up on lobster tails! Florida born and raised so I can be picky sometimes too. Lobster with some melted butter Mm! So soft yet flakey. I think I'm craving some now but no Red Lobster cook it correct at home you'll love it.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Soo good! Throw some butter and lemon juice !! I just bought some lobster tails the other day and made it with steak and veggies!! Omg too good!!
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Oh how I love lobster! When you realize you don't have to go out and spend a lot of money just to have quality seafood it brightens your world!
Thailia S.
Apple Valley, CA
It’s lobster it doesn’t get any better than that!! But it can be pricey if you are willing to pay the price then it will be totally worth it
Hannah H.
Hollywood, FL
I love lobster! It's a distinct taste but isn't overpowering. It's either you like seafood or you don't but I definitely love it
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Never tried lobster tail, is it worth trying?
Tracy E.
Roma, TX
What is the best way to cook a lobster tail i would like to know I'm afraid messed it up
Aimee W.
Anyone know of a good Lobster Tail Recipe?
Nicole B.
What is the best way to cook a lobster tail, I want to grill one but I'm afraid of over cooking it.
Jaryee C.
Brooklyn
How do I make a really good lobster tail meal for my family?