BY COLD STONE CREAMERY

Made with real chocolate. Indulge in the ultimate chocolate experience of new cold stone creamery® smooth cravings™, rich and creamy hot cocoa. Smooth cravings cocoa is uniquely delicious and made with real chocolate. Each sip of velvety-smooth cocoa is a perfect way to satisfy your chocolate craving. From unique ice cream creations to smoothies, cakes and cocoa--nobody serves up the ultimate indulgence like cold stone creamery®. Find a cold stone creamery® store near you at www.coldstonecreamery.com. see more...

• What I never knew this existed??!!?? Where can I buy them...1 Answers
  • Whaaaaaat?! Is this stuff good? Where do they sell it? ...4 Answers
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
I actually wanted to review the hot drink mixes by cold stone but can't find them on influenster :( I just tried the birthday cake remix one, and I actually like it a lot. I was unsure at first about it but it's good. It tastes like funfetti style cake, it's sweet but not too sweet. You could still add marshmallows to it but I chose not to. Easy to make too!
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I love Cold Stone's ice cream. I was very excited and happy when I came across this product in the store. I was even happier that it was on sale!! This hot coco is AMAZING!! It is perfect to enjoy during cold and chilly winter nights.
Amber L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This hot chocolate is so good that I ask for this brand for a Christmas present Every year. It's so nice to drink it on a cold day.
Blair T.
Sacramento , CA
Hot cocoa is my go to when I’m in the mood for some comfort. I love the price point and the product taste amazing.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love their ice scream very much!! I enjoy this product a lot . I love how the process of ice scream making.
Jennifer M.
These are my favorite winter dring! Love how easy they are to make and I love the marshmallows
Shayla L.
Oooooh ! my favorite hot chocolate ! love drinking this in the winter ! (:
Heather W.
Salisbury, MD
Whaaaaaat?! Is this stuff good? Where do they sell it? I've never seen it in my area!!
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
What I never knew this existed??!!?? Where can I buy them or order them??