Cold Stone Creamery

BY COLD STONE CREAMERY #41 in Dining

• I love strawberry cheese cake with extra strawberries and crust c...12 Answers
  • Do you think Cold Stone is over priced?42 Answers
  • Cake batter or Birthday Cake?!101 Answers
Cold Stone  Creamery
Cold Stone Creamery
  • "Best ice cream around it's more than just ice cream they're s creamery and every flavor tastes amazing unlimited toppings it's crazy!!" in 234 reviews
  • "I got the cake batter one and it was absolutely amazing i wish we had one here but id probably be in trouble if there was one here. " in 209 reviews
  • "the quality of the ice cream and novelty of having so many different signature flavors that meet every persons particular tastes has really brought cold stone to my favorite anytime treat." in 120 reviews
  • "Personally I feel like there a little pricey, but you can make any type of ice cream you want (just about) and its delicious, you can tell its made fresh and doesn't sit in containers for a month or more!" in 118 reviews
  • "their birthday cake remix is my absolute favorite ice cream, i just love their flavors and how much effort the workers put into making your ice cream " in 112 reviews
Jonnay V.
My favorite Cold Stone flavor is Cheesecake! It's really rich and I love topping it with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups just so it evens out the taste a bit. I've almost always had a good experience at various stores, however there was once instance that was kind of strange. At a Broadway, New York store that I went to, I paid with credit card and did not leave a tip in cash or on card. However, when my statement came out I noticed there was an extra $2 added on to my Cold Stone bill. I looked at my receipt, and the extra $2 did not appear on the receipt. I found out later that after they ran my credit card, the employees added a tip on for themselves. While it was a small amount and I see no problem with tipping, I do not think this was done fairly or right. They should not be adding a tip on without the customers knowledge or consent. Because of that, I can only give 3 stars on this review. All the other Cold Stones I visited were great. I love Cold Stone and will continue to be a customer, but I will never return to that location again and hope that management is proactive in making sure their employees do not do things like that.
Sierra S.
Manhattan
This is my favorite ice-cream place possibly ever. I love that I can customize my ice-cream to my needs, by choosing a flavor and my own add-ins, or if you're feeling uncreative you can choose from one of their signature options (I love the Strawberry Blonde or Birthday Cake Remix). It's super cool to see your ice cream made in front of you too. Also, my local Cold Stone offers discounts/specials on certain days of the week (like on Tuesdays you buy one get one for a penny if you have a student ID!!!). Highly recommend.
Cee J.
Adore coldstone! <3 the icecream is pretty nice and very extensive! My fave is the cake batter icecream, but it's so versatile and creamy there's a flavour for everyone lol Never dissapointed and I go almost every weekend, best ice cream, alittle expensive but worth it lol
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Cold Stone Creamery has some of the best ice cream ever! It's so creamy and tasty. My favorite is birthday cake remix. They also have amazing ice cream birthday cakes and cupcakes. I highly recommend going to Cold Stone if you haven't ever been!
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I live down the street from coldstone creamery. I love it there! The seasonal flavors they change out constantly help keep things fresh but the sweet cream ice cream with crushed Oreo will forever be my favūüíĖ
destiny p.
Ventura, CA
Cold Stone is my favorite ice cream place ever. IÔłŹ am part of their rewards program and they send the best coupons. Also who doesn‚Äôt want to make their own ice cream ? I would always recommend Cold Stone.
Tracy A.
St Petersburg, FL
There is a cold Stone right by our movie theatre. I enjoy going here because they make whatever you ask for right in front of you. The grandkids love to go here because of all the different typings to choose from and to watch them make their creation. They also greet you each time you walk in the door. That's always nice.
Tina B.
Louisville
Cold Stone is a little pricey but love their ice cream. I do not believe we have one in our area anymore. I have not been to them in ages. Will we go back, well due to the fact they are so hard to find probably not. Since they are no longer in my area I would not recommend them either.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Cold Stone Creamery is always a great place for any occasion. This is mine and the hubby's favorite spot after date night. So many lots of yummy flavors to choose from.
Amanda A.
Laingsburg , MI
I really dislike cold stone. Each time I have gone my ice cream has a chemical, plastic like taste. Not sure if it is from whatever they clean the counter with and then put the ice cream all over it but it really is terrible. I pretty much would choose any other ice cream place.
Kelly G.
Lansdale , PA
What's your favorite Coldstone creation??
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Cake batter or Birthday Cake?!
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
When and where were you the 1st time you experienced Cold Stone Creamery ice cream?
Marisa S.
Ontario, OR
What's your favorite flavor?
Ashley A.
Gibbstown, NJ
Is it ever "too cold" out for Cold Stone ice cream??