Add a Photo

Photos (31)
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I think Cold Stone is a little overrated and overpriced, but it may just be the franchise owner who runs ours :(

The napkins at our Cold stone are paper towels cut in half and put in a napkin dispenser. They only ever have 2 employees working so sometimes the line is all the way to the door. The ice cream is very expensive and they are SO stingy with the toppings or "mix-ins".

The ice cream is good but I would just prefer to go other places before I go to Cold Stone
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
I love Cold Stone. I personally think that it is a little on the pricey side but I love what their different sizes for ice cream are. I love how you can mix whatever you want inside your ice cream as well. My favorite thing that I loved to get from there is either: Peanut butter ice cream with Reese crushed inside or I love to get the Cheesecake ice cream with Oreo crushed inside.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Nov. 11, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Cold Stone Creamery
Cold Stone is pretty much the ONLY place I will go for ice cream. I have a peanut allergy, so I generally have to find restaurants that are flexible. Cold Stone is extremely accommodating and allows me to enjoy ice cream without the chance of cross contamination. I love the ice cream itself as well. I love Cold Stone and will continue being a patron at the ice cream shop.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Cold stone! Best ice cream on this planet. Its so soft and tastes better then any other ice cream i have had. I love that you can pick out any toppings and they mix it into your ice cream instead of just putting everything on top of your ice cream. I used to make it a think that i stopped at least once every other day and enjoyed the best ice cream around.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Foodie Expert
Jan. 23, 2017, 8:11 a.m.
Review for: Cold Stone Creamery
Cold Stone Creamery is so yummy. They have great ice cream selections to choose from. Or, you can choose to mix flavors and extra stuff into your scoop. You can really taste the quality of these! Only downside is that it is quite on the expensive side. But honestly, it's worth the splurge as they do give you so much. #icecreamlover
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
The ice cream here is top notch and once you get a taste of their Apple Pie a Lamode trust me then you will understand how good it is. I love how many topping they have and how nice the people are. you can either make your own concoction or go for one the items they have on their menu. you will never leave disappointed
Sabreyah E.
Sabreyah E.
Absolutely love this place! Some of the best ice cream I've ever had. The ice cream is hard & all toppings are mixed into the ice cream for beautiful topping goodness in every bite. For all of my brownie and chocolate lovers, be sure to check out "Founders Favorite." It's sooooooo good and you won't be disappointed!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
I absolutely love how creamy the ice cream at Coldstone is! I love to get their chocolate ice cream, which can be a little rich so I just have a smaller serving. They have a good variety of flavors and you can mix in your own toppings. It's a little pricier, but that's what you get for good quality ice cream.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
This is a fun place to go and get your ice cream occasionally but they are in the pricey side. The flavors are great and they have plenty of add ins to choose from. It is very sweet so make sure to get or have a water close by. If you haven't tried it you should but we don't go often because of the cost.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Best ice cream place I've ever found! I love this place, the ice cream is super tasty, and there is an array of toppings you can choose from, I almost always try something different and I'm never disappointed in the different tries. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves ice cream.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Lansdale, PA
What's your favorite Coldstone creation??
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Cake batter or Birthday Cake?!
Angelique D.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
When and where were you the 1st time you experienced Cold Stone Creamery ice cream?
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Ontario, OR
What's your favorite flavor?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Gibbstown , NJ
Is it ever "too cold" out for Cold Stone ice cream??