Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil 100% 250ml. Product of Thailand uploaded by Elissa H.

BY TROPICANA COCONUT OIL #26 in Coconut Oil

Good for your healthy skin and hair, enriched Lauric Acid which is a 'medium chain fatty acid' which highly useful as an additional to form monolaurin inside the body of human. Lauric Acid is antibacterial characteristics and anti-oxidant. When it...

Buy on Amazon
Kylie B.
Genoa City, WI
I absolutely love using coconut oil for my face. It makes my face so smooth. I use it around twice a week and just use it like moisturizer after I wash my face. I only use it twice a week because it is very oily so I have to let my face sit a while after putting it on.
👑Lili G.
Mesquite , TX
I use this product at least twice a week. You can find this at Walmart and it’s a reasonable price. The smell is not overwhelming and you get a good amount of product. I recommend this product!
Tiffney P.
Jackson, TN
I love the way this makes my skin feel. I apply as soon as I get out of the shower and I feel silky smooth all day! Sometimes I add essential oils too! It's not pricey and works great!
Ariadna C.
Souderton, PA
Coconut oul extra virgin oul are good food rnur body stretch marks dry skin and also makes ur body shine when using dress or shorts i love this product i bearly use other lotions
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Ki W.
Kansas City kansas
I didn’t really get much of a difference. I was really hoping that I was going to work but I turn out with the exact same from when I began. The cream it’s self is Smoove and Oily . Very settle for when you apply but I wish I could find a more productive cream that works
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I only used it one time and i thought it was a good product but I'll purchase it again and use it for a while and when i do I'll write a better review.
Viviana T.
Palmdale, CA
All coconut oil is good for your hair but I really recommend this product because the virgin oil is healthy for your hair and helps it grow as well
angel d.
Archdale
There are so many uses for coconut oil. This is my favorite brand. I love the convenience of the pump. I use it all the time
Natalia S.
Westminster, CA
I use coconut oil for a lot of things around my house. I just love how this was packaged with a pump for easy usage.