Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil 100% 250ml. Product of Thailand uploaded by Elissa H.

BY TROPICANA COCONUT OIL #45 in Cooking Oil

Good for your healthy skin and hair, enriched Lauric Acid which is a 'medium chain fatty acid' which highly useful as an additional to form monolaurin inside the body of human. Lauric Acid is antibacterial characteristics and anti-oxidant. When it...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffney P.
Jackson, TN
I love the way this makes my skin feel. I apply as soon as I get out of the shower and I feel silky smooth all day! Sometimes I add essential oils too! It's not pricey and works great!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Cassandra C.
Wichita falls tx
I only used it one time and i thought it was a good product but I'll purchase it again and use it for a while and when i do I'll write a better review.
Viviana T.
Palmdale
All coconut oil is good for your hair but I really recommend this product because the virgin oil is healthy for your hair and helps it grow as well
angel d.
Archdale
There are so many uses for coconut oil. This is my favorite brand. I love the convenience of the pump. I use it all the time
Natalia S.
Westminster, CA
I use coconut oil for a lot of things around my house. I just love how this was packaged with a pump for easy usage.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
I've used coconut oil for everything I think it does help to minimize scars or helps heal things faster naturally.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Love this coconut oil! I recommend this highly. I find it very affordable and easy to use
Mica B.
Clacton on sea, Essex
As I was travelling for 3 months in and out sea water my hair went through a lot! I loved this, it gave it that life it needed! Not too pricey as it really works so I don’t mind paying for it! I’m very happy with end result and my hair looks like I’ve so shiny and full of life!
Natalie L.
I moisturise his into my scalp and ends of my hair 2-3 times a week to keep my scalp healthy! Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil 100% 250ml. Product of Thailand