Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsCoconut OilTropicana Coconut Oil
Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil 100% 250ml Product of Thailand

Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil 100% 250ml. Product of Thailand

by Tropicana Coconut Oil

Good for your healthy skin and hair, enriched Lauric Acid which is a 'medium chain fatty acid' which highly useful as an additional to form monolaurin inside the body of human. Lauric Acid is antibacterial characteristics and anti-oxidant. When it...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil 100% 250ml. Product of Thailand!
Ashley R.
Bronx, NY
I love coconut oil but I don’t like using to much because then it does leave your hair a bit to oily but it’s a great product I love the smell as well ! But it does the work I just don’t personally like my hair to oily !
maira C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love it very oily Who is it going smooth perfect. Smooth when massaging l. Not greasy
Melanie H.
Northampton
I love coconut oil. Its the best moisturizer without all the chemicals and alcohols they add in products that irritates your skin. Coconut oil is the best and healthiest moisturizer and it makes your skin so smooth and it sits on your skin to continue moisturizing until it soaks in.
Tori W.
b
Great product. Coconut oil is a great product to hydrate and soften the skin. Best used at night because it is greasy
Débora Y.
Morrow, OH
This is my all time favorite! I would use this over any other brand! I am definitely buying it again!
Ariadna C.
Souderton, PA
Coconut oul extra virgin oul are good food rnur body stretch marks dry skin and also makes ur body shine when using dress or shorts i love this product i bearly use other lotions
Olivia F.
Oil pulling us the way to go! This oil is perfect for oil pulling and I would so so recommend!
Taylor S.
Brooklet
I have super dry skin, so this helps a lot with hydrating my skin and not making it dry, crack, and itch.
Lili G.
Mesquite , TX
I use this product at least twice a week. You can find this at Walmart and it’s a reasonable price. The smell is not overwhelming and you get a good amount of product. I recommend this product!
Kylie B.
Lake Geneva, WI
I absolutely love using coconut oil for my face. It makes my face so smooth. I use it around twice a week and just use it like moisturizer after I wash my face. I only use it twice a week because it is very oily so I have to let my face sit a while after putting it on.

Looking for your answer?