Cold Plasma

by Perricone MD

Shop Perricone Md Cold Plasma Face Treatment at Bluemercury. This revolutionary anti-aging product represents Dr. Perricone's most comprehensive research to date and is the result of five years of dev

I have the [product:perricone-md-cold-plasma-face] do you keep this in your cabinet or refrigerator?
Iss it good for combination skin?
Is this worth the money?[product:perricone-md-cold-plasma]?
Start your review of Cold Plasma!
How would you rate this product?
Diana E.
Miami Beach, FL
Cold Plasma uploaded by Diana E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
So this is my top holy grail products that I must have.to me it renews and regenerates your skin. Small pimples no problem I use and it’s gone in 2 days max. Keeps my skin so clear. Fines lines have diminished and it soothes and makes me glow!!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Cold Plasma uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Cold Plasma To start this Neck cream is the most beautiful whipped consistency! I cannot even describe how gorgeous and fluffy this texture really is! It’s so super hydrating and sinks right in. A little goes a long way, while it layers and plays well with almost all of my other essences and oils. I have noticed a little lifting and definitely a more hydrated neck and décolletage. I received the sample in my Christmas advent calendar and I’ve been using a couple of times a week and still have over half of a tiny jar.  This moisturizer has Perricone’s Cold Plasma Technology at its base but also adds Alpha Lipoic Acid, Encapsulated Caffeine and DMAE. Really impressed with the list of ingredients and the overall texture and performance of this moisturizer. Def recommend- definitely will be purchasing for size when I get some extra money! Well worth it
Katie W.
Ashburn, VA
Cold Plasma uploaded by Katie W.
Oh my.. oh my.. This is my very first Perricone MD product and I bought this for a discount with Boxy Popup! If you're over 30 I would absolutely recommend this! I'm getting close to 40 believe it or not.. And am always on the lookout for anti-aging products! 💦 This is the serums of all serums to help target many skincare issues! It helps with uneven texture, uneven tone, discoloration, redness, enlarged pores, lines, wrinkles, and loss of firmness! 🌊 This has a proprietary liquid crystal delivery system for better penetration into the skin! This has Vitamin C, Omegas 3, 6, and 9, and Copper Tripeptide! 💦 This has been a real helper for me and I really am enjoying the results to keep my youthful look as I near 40! I love the concentrate form compared to a typical liquid dropper too, never tried it like this before!
Yvette G.
Cold Plasma uploaded by Yvette G.
Cold Plasma uploaded by Yvette G.
I found the Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus + Sub-D /Neck creme don't have strong scent and creamy texture that not sticky. I try this for 2 weeks now in the morning and night on the front and back of my neck also chin. I seen women look good coming but back of neck tell a different story. I think neck area look better firm , smooth and youthful. I am happy with the result so far and will continue so I look nice in those summer dress. I received this wonderful product has a complimentary.
Ramon A.
acworth
Great! Great! Great! I would definitely recommend to others! It feels so refreshing when you apply the cream! The directions say to apply liberally to the face, but i’ve noticed that a slight amount goes a long way!
Sloane H.
Van Buren, AR
Cold Plasma uploaded by Sloane H.
Since using the Perricone Cold Plasma creamI have noticed less fine lines and a more contoured jawline. I use it morning and night along with my other skincare regime and it is really great. I have yet to find anything from Perricone MD line I didn’t think was exceptional.
Chellsie V.
Cold Plasma uploaded by Chellsie V.
This product is amazing! My skin looked really fresh and started to become more firm after just 7 days! The price point is correct with how well this product works. I love how it makes my face feel and am looking forward to tring other products from this brand!
Jessica S.
Winnabow, NC
Loved this product! I received as a sample and really noticed a difference in my skin after a few applications of the product.
Carey A.
Naugatuck, CT
For the price of this product of almost $200 I definitely do not recommend it. Although it does hydrate my face I did not feel as if added added any other benefit other than moisturizer. I used this product for three weeks straight and did not find my skin had any noticeable changes
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Another one of those insanely priced creams that my skin just loves. Every time I use Perricone's Cold Plasma, my complexion looks AMAZING the next day. There is such a visible and noticeable glow. Everything just looks smoothed out and gorgeous. I love this magic potion! But the price tag is ridiculous. My only complaint is that it has a horrible smell 🤢 and of course the price tag ouch !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin L.
il y a un an
I have the Cold Plasma do you keep this in your cabinet or refrigerator?
Amber S. il y a un an
I just got mine, but I am keeping it in the fridge! I find that most of my products work better after being refrigerated