BY COLD-FX

Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
When you feel a slight tickle in your throat, take this and it should help shorten the time you're sick. Sometimes it's helped me knock it out of my system in a day. Sometimes you aren't that lucky, but even so it helps make your cold a little more bearable
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband swears by this to prevent colds. As soon as you feel that scratchy throat feeling when you get up in the morning, you start taking these. Generally it prevents the cold from progressing. I think it works well! I don't take them as diligently as my husband and he never gets sick so I think these are great!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Mission, BC
I like this product fairly regularly, usually only when I am sick so I don't know how well it does on preventing colds/flus however it does work better than other products I have used to get you better. Both times I took it when I was very ill with a cold it helped to get me better within 3 days, when I took other cheaper products I was sick for over a week. Cons of this product is I found I'd get very tired after taking product so I'd sleep which is good when your sick. Also I find it to be pricey however this last time I bought it, I found it close to the price of other cold/flu medicines.