BY COLD-FX

Courtney R.
I LOVE ColdFX! I was first introduced to it a couple years back by a friend and was skeptical because we have all been told that nothing helps a cold except letting it run its course. But this will actually prevent one if you take it early enough, PLUS it lessens it’s effects and length! I’ve sworn by this for two years now to keep me healthy or at least sick for much shorter periods of time! It’s expensive, but worth the money!
Carly K.
Petersburg, OK
I’ve recently started taking cold FX if I feel like I’m coming down with a cold, or if someone close to me has a cold. I think it sometimes prevents me from catching a cold. If I do get sick, I keep taking them, and I believe it reduces the symptoms. They are overpriced.
Kayla J.
Victoria, BC
This stuff is a REAL life saver I swear if I take this when I'm starting to feel sick my sickness goes away! It's like actually magic! Pricey but soooo worth it! If you don't want to get sick I suggest this product
Rebecca K.
Mission, BC
I like this product fairly regularly, usually only when I am sick so I don't know how well it does on preventing colds/flus however it does work better than other products I have used to get you better. Both times I took it when I was very ill with a cold it helped to get me better within 3 days, when I took other cheaper products I was sick for over a week. Cons of this product is I found I'd get very tired after taking product so I'd sleep which is good when your sick. Also I find it to be pricey however this last time I bought it, I found it close to the price of other cold/flu medicines.
Katelyn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband swears by this to prevent colds. As soon as you feel that scratchy throat feeling when you get up in the morning, you start taking these. Generally it prevents the cold from progressing. I think it works well! I don't take them as diligently as my husband and he never gets sick so I think these are great!
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
When you feel a slight tickle in your throat, take this and it should help shorten the time you're sick. Sometimes it's helped me knock it out of my system in a day. Sometimes you aren't that lucky, but even so it helps make your cold a little more bearable