BY COLD-EEZE

New Non-Drowsy Natural Allergy Relief Up to 12 Hours Extended-Release For the Relief of: Congestion Runny Stuffy nose Itchy Eyes Homeopathic For Indoor OutdoorAllergies Non-Drowsy Premium Natural Herbal Extracts Natural Active Ingredients Coated Caplets Our goal is for you to feel better Our natural Allergy Relief product has a unique formula with premium quality ingredients to safely relieve your allergy symptoms. Each coated caplet provided up to 12 hours extended release to help you feel better. +These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
These have definitely helped my allergies. I used to take a 24hr pill but it wasn't lasting very long anymore(certainly not 24hrs) so I decided to try something new. While these don't last 12 hrs (more like 8) they get me through the day which is important!
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Omg these work very well. I received this from a friend and it made me feel a whole lot better. I would definitely recommend trying