BY COLD-EEZE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Great Taste Zinc Gluconate Glycine Shortens Your Cold, Works Faster 2 Promotes Immune Health, Antioxidant Support 3 With Echinacea, Zinc Rose Hips 4 Natural Orange Flavor 5 Dissolves Quickly in the Mouth Without Water 6 Releases Zinc Ions in the Mouth Cold-EEZE QuickMelts dissolve quickly in the mouth without water, releasing zinc ions in the mouth. Some scientific studies suggest that the released zinc ions inhibit the cold virus ability to replicate. Zinc: Shortens Your Cold 2 Rose Hips: Rich in Natural Vitamin C 3 Echinacea: Immune Support Cold-EEZE Plus Immune Support QuickMelts is a combination of product formulated to help you reduce the duration of the common cold its symptoms promote immune system health. It is insufficient treatment for influenza or Allergies. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I have been using the Cold Eeez zinc lozenges for years and they DO work. They were recommended to me by my pharmacist coworker when I worked in a pharmacy when I was coming down with a bad cold. She grabbed a box of them and handed them to me and said "keep taking these." I do find that they soothe my sore throat AND shorten the length and severity of my colds. I like cold eeez over Airbornes for sure.