Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy Natural Wild Cherry Flavor Lozenges - 18 Ct uploaded by Joy U.Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy Natural Wild Cherry Flavor Lozenges - 18 Ct uploaded by Joy U.

BY COLD-EEZE

Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy Natural Wild Cherry Flavor Lozenges - 18 Ct: 18-count Homeopathic Wild cherry see more...

Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I am currently battling a relapse of either a cold or the crud that I thought I'd gotten rid of a couple of weeks ago. I don't like liquid medicine, and pills always make me drowsy, even if it says it won't. So I wanted to try something different. I found this product at my local Dollar General for about $3.50, for a 10 count pack. I'm not fond of artificial cherry flavored anything, but these lozenges seem to work really well! After 1 dose, I can already feel my symptoms going away! :)
I love that it's homeopathic! And it seems to really work fast! I highly recommend this product! It's the closest thing I've found to a cure for the common cold. :) #health #wellness #ColdEeze #DollarGeneral
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
A must have for any cold. Truly shortens length of cold and tastes really good. It didn't help with symptoms but more as an immune booster to get better faster.
Sally H.
I don't know if this really made a difference, but I did not like the sugar-free version at all. It dried out my mouth so bad and left a weird aftertaste.
Raquel B.
Washington, DC
Taste so gross almost vomited several times and I still have a cold after a week of taking this