BY COLD-EEZE

Clinically proven to reduce the duration of the common cold®. #1 Pharmacist recommended. Shortens your cold, works fast Clinical Studies have shown: The Cold-EEZE® proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by nearly half, 3 to 4 days. The independent double blind placebo controlled studies were conducted at the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I highly recommend these!" in 1 review
  • "Even if your throat hurts like hell, it will get rid of your symptoms." in 1 review
  • "Every time I start to feel like I'm getting sick I run to Walgreens and buy a couple boxes." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Like most people, I have always been prone to sickness during the winter months and nearly nothing ever works with me to ease my symptoms. And then my symptoms get worse and what was once a simple cold grows worse and worse.

Last month, I felt the signs of a cold coming on and my friend, a nurse, offered me a Cold-Eeze lozenge and swore by it. I took it with a grain of salt and was like, well, at least if anything it will temporarily relieve my throat--which it did and so much more.

I was thoroughly surprised by this and wandered to the store to buy a box. It cut my cold short--it lasted for 6 days when I usually have it for two weeks--and I have to say it is the best cold remedy I have ever tried. While I still felt sick as heck, my symptoms were much easier to work through on this.

Cons: weird taste. Don't forget to take it on a full stomach.
Jennie D.
These guys have prevented at least 4-5 colds for me in the last 2 years. The trick is to catch the cold at the 1st sign. You know when that is. That 1st inclination that "oh no.... Is this going to turn into a cold?" Get going on the Cold-Eeze right away! I haven't had a cold since keeping these on hand (except a stomach bug). They taste awful but are tolerable. And SO worth it!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
When I'm sick with a cold I always reach for cold eeze. They don't taste bad and they work great. I take a few a day and my cold gets better in a few days. I haven't found anything that works better. This product is a lifesaver. I would recommend this product!
Katie C.
Covington, LA
AMAZING! I'm currently fighting the flu and this is the only reason I can even think of talking. My husband swears by them. The taste isn't amazing, but it's worth the taste to feel better.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an ok product kind of like but I don't think it works as effectively frankly.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
My dad swears by these and he is picky! I tried them and they do work well. Definitely worth a try.
SueAnn S.
Overland Park, KS
These things are amazing. Super soothing to throat and seems to kick a cold quicker than normal if you start them as soon as you first feel that "tickle" in your throat.
Marissa G.
Nazareth, PA
These things are miracle workers. You suck on one of them as soon as you start getting cold symptoms. Even if your throat hurts like hell, it will get rid of your symptoms. It is an easy cure for sickness without having to go to the doctors. I swear by these!
Rachel R.
Yukon, OK
These help me get better every time I get sick, which is all the time since I'm a teacher! I highly recommend these!
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
I don't think these really cute a cold but they do help ease some of the throat symptoms
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What would you say you like the most about these?
Jewel S.