BY COLD-EEZE

Clinically proven to reduce the duration of the common cold®. #1 Pharmacist recommended. Shortens your cold, works fast Clinical Studies have shown: The Cold-EEZE® proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by nearly half, 3 to 4 days. The independent double blind placebo controlled studies were conducted at the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "I highly recommend these!" in 1 review
  • "Even if your throat hurts like hell, it will get rid of your symptoms." in 1 review
  • "Every time I start to feel like I'm getting sick I run to Walgreens and buy a couple boxes." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Like most people, I have always been prone to sickness during the winter months and nearly nothing ever works with me to ease my symptoms. And then my symptoms get worse and what was once a simple cold grows worse and worse.

Last month, I felt the signs of a cold coming on and my friend, a nurse, offered me a Cold-Eeze lozenge and swore by it. I took it with a grain of salt and was like, well, at least if anything it will temporarily relieve my throat--which it did and so much more.

I was thoroughly surprised by this and wandered to the store to buy a box. It cut my cold short--it lasted for 6 days when I usually have it for two weeks--and I have to say it is the best cold remedy I have ever tried. While I still felt sick as heck, my symptoms were much easier to work through on this.

Cons: weird taste. Don't forget to take it on a full stomach.
Jennie D.
These guys have prevented at least 4-5 colds for me in the last 2 years. The trick is to catch the cold at the 1st sign. You know when that is. That 1st inclination that "oh no.... Is this going to turn into a cold?" Get going on the Cold-Eeze right away! I haven't had a cold since keeping these on hand (except a stomach bug). They taste awful but are tolerable. And SO worth it!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
When I'm sick with a cold I always reach for cold eeze. They don't taste bad and they work great. I take a few a day and my cold gets better in a few days. I haven't found anything that works better. This product is a lifesaver. I would recommend this product!
Katie C.
Covington, LA
AMAZING! I'm currently fighting the flu and this is the only reason I can even think of talking. My husband swears by them. The taste isn't amazing, but it's worth the taste to feel better.
jamie h.
This product kept my cold at a bare minimum because I started taking them at the first sign of getting sick. I could tell I was sick, but I wasn't congested and didn't feel the symptoms of my cold at all.. I felt like I was getting away with something while everyone else around me didn't take them and ended up bad off.. I am a huge fan.
Marissa G.
Nazareth, PA
These things are miracle workers. You suck on one of them as soon as you start getting cold symptoms. Even if your throat hurts like hell, it will get rid of your symptoms. It is an easy cure for sickness without having to go to the doctors. I swear by these!
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are very unique throat lozenges. They have a proprietary ingredient that is said to shorten the duration of a cold. From personal experience you get an almost instant relief from a sore throat as the lozenge 'numbs' the mouth. I do however prefer the flavors of some other notable brands.
Tara T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Whenever I feel a symptom of sickness coming on, I immediately grab for my cold-eeze, lemon honey tea, and braggs apple cider vinegar. I believe it definitely helps!
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I highly recommend this product as it cuts down my cold time in half! My roommate recommended these to me years ago and I always use them at the first sign of symptoms.
SueAnn S.
Overland Park, KS
These things are amazing. Super soothing to throat and seems to kick a cold quicker than normal if you start them as soon as you first feel that "tickle" in your throat.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What would you say you like the most about these?
Jewel S.