BY COLD-EEZE

UPC: 091108100013 - Cold-Eeze Cough Suppressant Drops Bag With Cherry Flavor - 18 Each - Clinically proven to reduce duration and severity of the common cold. - MANUFACTURER: QUIGLEY CORPORATION. INDICATIONS: Cold-Eeze Cough Suppressant Drops Bag with... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Paula S.
Louisville, KY
Best drops I have found thus far! Great taste and does exactly what I need! These are great for cutting down the time it takes to recover from the common cold.
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
This is not a bad product it doesn't taste bad however I don't feel like it works like it's supposed to I'd probably rather go with Halls
michelle w.
Best cold and cough drops I've had In awhile they really work and cut the the average cold and helps prevent them.
Melissa S.
These are really soothing. I don't like cherry and the taste isn't bad at all. Will use again.
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I like the cold-eeze brand and I like the cherry flavor. Some cough drops can have a very medicinal taste but these aren't bad. It helps relieve cough and soar throat but it doesn't last that long. It's a good price compared to other similar products and I would recommend these.