Cold Cup Tumbler - Fingerprints, 16 fl oz Starbucks uploaded by Marwa A.

BY STARBUCKS

Black fleck marks create a cool design on this stainless steel Cold Cup tumbler with the dark grey dot and bright yellow lid. The Cold Cup's double wall construction helps keep iced tea and coffee beverages cold while eliminating condensation. A reusable stainless steel straw features a ridged bottom to help keep it in place. Plastic lid. Holds up to 16 fl oz. Handwash only. Do not microwave. Part of our Dot Collection, the tumbler comes ready-to-gift in a bright red box with a dot of holiday shine. see more...

Hannah M.
Mobile
This was overall a great product for its price. After a while of using it I had a lot of problems with how the lid twisted off but even then the cup stayed in great condition! All of the cups in store front are super cute and would over all make a great gift for someone!!
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I just use this for water.  It helps me really stay  hydrated because with the straw, I dont ever spill on myself, mess up my makeup, and i can drink while working at the the computer because i dont have to tilt my head back.  I am obsessed with cups like this because I drink so much more water without trying.  This cup is unbreakable and easy to clean- just get a straw cleaning brush to use periodically, they arent expensive.
Julia M.
Starbucks tumblers though pricey are my favorite! They keep everything very cold for hours and don't make a total mess! The only negative thing I would have to say about this is obviously the price and the size, sometimes I just need more coffee than it holds!
Caitlyn H.
This is a great way to keep drinks cool and have a stylish accessory! It's not completely spill proof but works well for an iced coffee or even a water on the go!
Heather H.
Corning, CA
I love my cold cup tumblers from Starbucks. It's great for on the go. I ride the bus to school and we aren't allowed to have plastic cups so these cups let me take drinks on the bus.
Aubrie O.
I literally want one of these more than anything. They're so amazing. I love everything Starbucks. I love it so much
Sophelia a.
Grand Rapids, MI
I liked this one the best because of the steel I felt that had less build up and was easy to clean.