COLD-1 Vacuum-Insulated Tumbler with Straw uploaded by Mary S.COLD-1 Vacuum-Insulated Tumbler with Straw uploaded by Mary S.

BY UNKNOWN

Carry your drink during the morning commute safely in the COLD-1 Vacuum-Insulated Tumbler, crafted of brushed stainless steel designed to be sweat proof. The insulated tumbler comes with a straw and an ergonomic lid, keeping contents cold for hours. see more...

Alyssa S.
Stainless and insulated, works for coffee or cold drinks. Check out the many many YouTube "experiments" that compare these to yeti, they work just as well. Buy these, Save that extra cash for some rumchata to add to your coffee.
Heather C.
Great cup! Really good price! I find this cup very similar to the yetti type of cup. This will keep ice for 12-14 hours works great and love the multiple use lid. You can sip from it or use the included straw.
Mary S.
This reduce coldee is actually a kid's cup. I like it because it holds a regular serving size drink. Keeps drinks hot/cold just like the larger versions and easily fits in all cup holders.
Elizabeth S.
I love this cup! I work in a factory and it is a god send. I fill my cup with ice around 2 pm and I still have ice at 2 am. I like that the cup doesn't sweat!
Olivia J.
I love my tumbler. I bought it mainly for work and it truly works. Keeps my drinks cold and ice stays all shift