BY COLAVITA #72 in Olive Oil

Colavita® 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Certified authentic.
First cold pressed. see more...

Shardae S.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I try to get things as organic as possible. This is great for super naturalista like myself. I massage this into my hair for a hot oil treatment, or use it on my ends to seal in moisture after applying my leave in.
Helen S.
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
Best grocery store olive oil. I believe it's the number one rated by America's Test Kitchen. Look for this when I can't find time to go to Trader Joe's (their kalamata olive oil is the best)
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I received a sample of this and loved it. The flavor is amazing. It can be used for cooking or just for dressing on anything. After sampling it I bought a fell sized one. I love this product!
melissa d.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Foodie Expert
I make a really good dressing with this product I tried it with other brands and it just wasn't the same. very good.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
This is heaven in a bottle for my natural hair! It's great for the ends it helps me keep my split ends under control and it's even better for softness and shine. When wearing my units I sometimes massage my scalp with it!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Olive oil is healthy for cooking. This is definitely a healthier choice. This is honestly a great product.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
Purchased this olive oil instead of my usual because I had a rebate for it and I'm glad i did! very fresh taste, great for cooking. I would definitely purchase it again.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Foodie Expert
Great product! When looking for an organic olive oil with great health benefits and great taste, you must try this. Extra virgin means unprocessed. This olive oil is great for dressings or dipping.. The flavor is amazing!