BY COLACE

Colace® Brand Stool-Softener 100 mg Capsules.
#1 doctor recommended.
Docusate sodium.
Stool softener.
Gentle.
Effective.
Stimulant-free for comfortable relief.
10 capsules. see more...

• Have you used this product for an extended period of time? 2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for you?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased and used after surgery since I was on pain medication and it tends to stop your system. I wanted to make sure that when I did go it did not hurt and so this softens the departure. It is typically recommended by most doctors as well. It won't help you go but will make sure when you do it's not so painful. I purchased at local grocery store called Giant.
Catherine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a procedure a couple of years ago and was put on an opioid pain pill.  They are notorious for making you constipated.  Same with the delivery of both of my children.  This is what both docs recommended and it worked just like they said it would.  I t doesn't make you go, it just makes it easier to go.  It is pretty quick acting so you don't need it for a long time.
Brittany w.
Clarklake , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was prescribed this from my doctor for a little over a year. I'm not really sure how well it helped me after being diagnosed with IBS. I eat a very healthy diet and juice every morning. I no longer take this which was my goal as I did not want to have to take a pill daily. I wanted to rely on real food instead of a prescription. And to be honest my juicing works 10 times better than these pills ever did.
Denise D.
Wonderful is all I can say!!! It works and works well. it doesn't upset your stomach but it gets you going. It's nice and mild but effective. It keeps you from binding up from taking iron as well as helping keep you going with other conditions, and it's not to pricey.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I was prescribed this after giving birth, to avoid any strain while I healed. I did not need it for long-term, but it did help. I did not experience any side effects.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This works! It is a stool softener, not a laxative. It makes going easier but does not make you go. This is easier on your belly and worked for me after my c section.
Martha T.
I started taking Colace right after I had my baby but it didn't seem to do anything for me... I thought maybe I just needed to get used to it so I kept taking it and it just didn't work so I stopped taking them..
Tawni D.
Peoria, AZ
I had to use Colace after I had my daughter and honestly I don't know if I could of gotten thru the first few months without it. I had to send my husbend to the store in the middle of the night to pick some up! It worked great and I sure was sorry when I didn't take it.
Beverly N.
Colace has helped me out in some really bad situations. I get moving again and back to normal. The price isn't too bad, either. When you're backed up, you just want something that works.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used this for two years off and on, after a while you need to switch up if you take it daily to something else then in a month you can go back to using it and it works well.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Does this product work well for you?
laura j.
Have you used this product for an extended period of time?