BY COLACE

Colace® Brand Stool-Softener 100 mg Capsules.
#1 doctor recommended.
Docusate sodium.
Stool softener.
Gentle.
Effective.
Stimulant-free for comfortable relief.
10 capsules. see more...

• Have you used this product for an extended period of time? 2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for you?6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Denise D.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL
Wonderful is all I can say!!! It works and works well. it doesn't upset your stomach but it gets you going. It's nice and mild but effective. It keeps you from binding up from taking iron as well as helping keep you going with other conditions, and it's not to pricey.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I was prescribed this after giving birth, to avoid any strain while I healed. I did not need it for long-term, but it did help. I did not experience any side effects.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Austin, TX
It work great. It's a stool softener. It works fast as well. Will buy again.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
I had a procedure a couple of years ago and was put on an opioid pain pill.  They are notorious for making you constipated.  Same with the delivery of both of my children.  This is what both docs recommended and it worked just like they said it would.  I t doesn't make you go, it just makes it easier to go.  It is pretty quick acting so you don't need it for a long time.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This works! It is a stool softener, not a laxative. It makes going easier but does not make you go. This is easier on your belly and worked for me after my c section.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Mission Viejo, Ca
Colace is a must have after surgery. Certain medication taken can cause a back up and Colace clears the way without making you literally run to the bathroom. Colace has a gentle approach.
kaity l.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
My grandparents have used this in the past. Worked really well for them if they hadn't gone to the bathroom in a few days made them regular again almost instantly without making them go to the bathroom all the time.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
These worked wonders for me after labor. They are fast acting but not over acting. It's not something that will make you sick later. This does its job and does it well.
Palm Bay, Fl
It is true these do not cause stomach discomfort like the stronger meds. However, I don't recommend using these for more than a couple days! You may have trouble. Or just stay home! It either doesn't work much or works too much!
Alisha K.
Alisha K.
Middleboro, MA
These worked great after the deliveries of all 3 of my children. They didn't cause me any type of stomach discomfort.
Palm Bay, Fl
Does this product work well for you?
laura j.
laura j.
Have you used this product for an extended period of time?