Colace Stool Softener 100mg Capsules uploaded by Jamie P.

BY COLACE

Colace® Stool Softener 100mg Capsules.
#1 doctor recommended.
Stool-softener brand.
Docusate sodium.
Gentle.
Effective.
Stimulant-free for comfortable relief.
60 capsules.

• Does this product aide in making you more regular? How long does ...1 Answers
  • How long does it take for them to be effective? 4 Answers
  • How well do they work?8 Answers
Victoria S.
Stillwater, OK
No one wants to have a painful BM. I take colace every night to soften the consistency of my BMs. Colace works better if you take it daily. This medication is not a laxative, but it can help you have a BM. A lot of people take these post-op. I would recommend Colace to anyone who have issues with constipation.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This product is OK I feel like it does help me a little but I much prefer a true laxative that works a little bit faster the Colace only takes a couple of days and doesn’t work as quickly evaluate everything within a short amount of time.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Very effective and works more gently than stimulant laxatives. I used this after birth and it worked slowly and gently. My husband recently used it when he was on pain killers after sinus surgery (infamous constipation with painkillers is for real). Worked like a charm and is the only laxative we keep around. Highly recommend.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I know this is a sensitive subject but coming from someone who has been through hell and back with stomach issues, I can say this works and changed my life. My GI recommended be take this to help with the bathroom process and it did. Once I changed my diet I am now so regular I never have to use this anymore.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I prefer this product over laxatives when needed. It doesn't cause cramping, is inexpensive, and gets the job done well. It's also easy to take and usually works overnight or within 24 hours.
Elizabeth M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
They gave this to me in the hospital after i had my son, so it must be good! I had results within 2 days, its not an immediate relief product but it gently helps over time.
deanna e.
Middletown, DE
This stuff along with other things helped sooooooo much after all of my surgeies. Anybody knows the first bm after surgery especially in your stomach area.. is horrible. I would recommend
Ashley V.
Warren, OH
At the beginning of my pregnancy I suffered from extreme constipation. My doctor recommended that I start taking Colace to help relieve my symptoms. I have to say it worked like a dream. I'm now almost at the end of my pregnancy and can say that since starting to take it I've had no further issues. I very highly recommend Colace to anyone with constipation issues.
Crystal L.
I am pregnant, so I get those "issues" that no one wants to talk about, like constipation, which I knew would get worse when my doc suggested iron supplements. Colace is a LIFE SAVER!! Super gentle (I'm pretty sensitive), it took a few days to work, but I'll take that kind of gentle relief over milk of magnesia, which creates a more intense reaction in me, any day.
Jamie P.
I have IBS and have to take these daily. I have tried generic brands and they are not as gental on my stomach. When I had surgery I had to take more, but they still were easy on my stomach. I highly recommend Colace stool softners.
P.S. they are cheaper usually at Target.
Chelsea C.
Kentuck, WV
How effective is this product?
Caroline O.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this work ?
Katie S.
Somerset, NJ
Can you take pill this daily?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How well do they work?
emily s.
Should this be used with a laxative? or does it work well enough on its own?