COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew

by COLAB

#10 in Shampoo

A Dry Shampoo with an innovative formula that works while you sleep to absorb oil, detox hair and care for your scalp.
Enriched with pink clay, this incredible new bedtime essential not only powerfully absorbs oil but also provides an amazing overnight detox for your hair. And if that wasn’t enough, it's also a treat for your scalp, dermatologist approved and enriched with ingredients to condition and care.
With notes of amber and tonka, soothing eucalyptus and dreamy lavender essential oils, the soft, calming scent will leave your hair (and pillow) smelling incredible as you drift off for an incredible night’s sleep.
As with all COLAB Dry Shampoos, Overnight Renew is vegan and cruelty-free.

Do you notice your hair feeling dry after this?
IS IT GOOD PRODUCT ?
How does this compare to their regular dry shampoo range? I already use and love those so I'm curious about this COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew
Start your review of COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew!
Gentry B.
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Gentry B.
I have dark brunette hair and a lot of fry shampoo leaves a film on my hair even after rubbing it in. This blends so well! No white residue and my hair stayed looking so good throughout the day!
Angie G.
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Angie G.
I love the way my hair feels so soft and the scent is calming. I love that you leave it in overnight too. my favorite part is that it is vegan and cruelty free. I can’t wait to share this with my friends!
Denise M.
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Denise M.
I really love this dry shampoo! I wash my hair only once a week and this really helps my hair looking and smelling fresh in between hair washing.
Kaylyn W.
West, TX
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Kaylyn W.
As a busy mom, I’m basically 80% dry shampoo anyway. This dry shampoo is amazing because it works over night, which allows me to cut time off my busy morning routine. It smells good too!
Emily P.
Jasper, AL
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Emily P.
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Emily P.
Okay so this company really has dry shampoo down to a science. I’ve currently pregnant and my energy level has been seriously lacking. I can manage to take a bath every night but some nights washing my hair is such a chore. I’ve tried a couple of different dry shampoos and there is always a few things that I notice. First, I hate how it makes my hair feel. It makes my hair feels like I just have a done of product in it. I like my hair to be silky and shiny but that’s really hard to achieve with dry shampoo. Also, it doesn’t matter if I brush my hair really good after applying dry shampoo, it always looks discolored. This product doesn’t do ANY of that! COLAB has made this product that you can easily add into your nighttime routine. It refreshes both hair and scalp while you sleep. Not to mention I love the notes of amber, eucalyptus, and lavender that is added in that really makes your hair smell amazing. You wake up with your hair feeling so refreshed. You can buy colab dry shampoo at your local Walmart for only $6.38. Can’t beat that price for such great results!! The packaging is really outstanding too.
Noemi L.
Hinesville, GA
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Noemi L.
I was a little hesitant with this being an overnight dry shampoo, but it totally blew me away! I have dark hair and this left no streaks, plus the smell is absolutely amazing! I’m a night hair washer and have curly hair, which I normally straighten the next morning. My second day hair is normally oily and flat, and although the dry shampoo I was using helps it some, I’m still not totally satisfied, and end up throwing half of it up somehow. Not with this one! My hair didn’t feel greasy in the morning and I still had great volume!
Ashley M.
Knightdale, NC
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Ashley M.
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Ashley M.
I’m so happy that I received this product - it is a total game changer! I’ve tried several different dry shampoos before and disliked every single one of them. I have fine blonde hair that is very prone to greasiness , and every dry shampoo I’ve tried in the past has made my hair look worse than it did before. That is not the case here! It did exactly what dry shampoo is intended to do and made my hair look good in the morning. Other perks - it doesn’t have an overpowering bad smell like some hair products, and it is easy and straightforward to use.
Brittney K.
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Brittney K.
I don’t usually use dry shampoo as it never seems to work for me and I would just rather wash my hair, lol. But I tried the over night renew last night and absolutely loved it! The smell is slightly intense but it was easy to use and my hair feels refreshed this morning. And visibly renewed.
Krystyna M.
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Krystyna M.
I woke up with my hair renewed and fresh. The scent lasted all night and all of the following day. The only negative is that it took a while for it to blend in with my brunette hair. Overall, I love how this product made my hair feel!
Ingrid T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Ingrid T.
COLAB Dry Shampoo, Overnight Renew uploaded by Ingrid T.
First, I have to start off with this product smells amazing. I also liked that the packaging is super cute. I hadn’t washed my hair in two days and my hair was starting to get oily. I used this product and it really made my Hair look fresh and as if I had just washed it. I would definitely recommend this product and continue to use it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlotte P.
Midhurst , West Sussex
il y a 3 mois
Carly C. il y a 3 mois
I normally have a oily residue from the daily usage ones towards the end of the day. With this I spray a ton it before bed then when I wake up rub it in scalp. I don’t really know the exact breakdown though of what makes it an actual different product!
Kristie F.
Vienna, VA
il y a 4 mois
Heather A. il y a 3 mois
I bought mine at Walmart in the shampoo/ hair products aisle!