COL-LAB
Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams

COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams

by COL-LAB

Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams!
elissa R.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams
One of my favorite palettes to day. Exclusively at Sally Beauty Supply. It is highly pigmented and very vivid and bright colors. It blends nicely.
Montana R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams uploaded by Montana R.
Review for: COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams
I love CO•LAB! They are incredible quality for a relatively low price point - and I love that every time I run into Sally’s for hair color I can pick up a new love ❤️ this palette is so pretty and the colors are so different! Definitely not another warm palette. It’s so buttery! Ugh/ If you haven’t tried their shadows .. just take your pick from any of these 8 pan palettes!
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams
Just got this palette today ! I'm not very familiar with this brand but i have gotten a few more products and so far so good I love it the pigment is amazing the shadows are very pretty and vibrant they do stay on my Lid very nice and shear. It's not very chalky but it's not very creamy it's so much in the middle but it is perfect for a eyeshadow paletteI very much do you recommend this it was very cheap it was at my local Sally beauty store also the colors are a good combo.
Katy W.
Wimberley, TX
Review for: COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams
The pigment and formula with collab’s eyeshadow pallets are insanely good. I pay double sometimes triple the price for well known brands that can’t compete. Am purchasing all the palettes.
jacqueline G.
New Hampshire
Review for: COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Tropic Like It's Hot
I both this palette at Sally's Beauty and I absolutely fell in love with the color scheme. This palette has it all: mattes, satins, and shimmers. The shades are super pigmented and feel smooth and creamy to the touch and have little to no fallout. This palette was only about $10 and it's totally worth it!!
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams
All of their pallets are highly pigmented and easy to use. I love this brand. The eyeliners last forever. Once they dry down they do not smudge. This is a great pro quality brand at an affordable price.
Lori R.
Stinesville, IN
Review for: COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams
All of the colors go together very well and it lets me unleash my creative side and play with colors I won’t normal think of
Gabriela B.
san salvador
COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams uploaded by Gabriela B.
Review for: COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams
This eyeshadow palette makes magic on your eyes✨ COL-LAB Palette Pro Eyeshadow Palette Sunset Dreams the best colors are in this one, you get fun using this eyeshadow palette a lot, I recommend it to you!!! I’m really grateful with those colors😊💙💜💛

Looking for your answer?