Col-lab Face & Eye Highlighting Palette virtual Glow Make Up Powder

Col-lab Face & Eye Highlighting Palette virtual Glow Make Up Powder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Col-lab Face & Eye Highlighting Palette virtual Glow Make Up Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa G.
Roanoke, VA
Col-lab Face & Eye Highlighting Palette virtual Glow Make Up Powder uploaded by Vanessa G.
I absolutely #love this #highlighter #pallet . The #pigmented shades are definitely worth the #price and what your #paying for. Its #super #affordable and can be used as any of your choice #eyeshadow #highlighter or whatever you #wish. I highly recommend. [product:col-lab-face-&-eye-highlighting-palette virtual-glow-make-up-powder] #face #beauty #wellness #makeup #COSMETICS #style #fashion #trend #now #glam #look
Jessica M.
Hampton, VA
I picked this up while I used to work at sally beauty and I was impressed. I like that it’s not super pigmented, but bold enough to be scene with just a couple brush strokes. I actually like all 4 colors.
Melissa D.
Parma heights , OH
Col-lab Face & Eye Highlighting Palette virtual Glow Make Up Powder uploaded by Melissa D.
His highlighter palette is actually pretty nice. I got it from sallys and I use it often. I included a picture of swatches so you can see the colors. The gold is by far the best in the palette!

Looking for your answer?