Cokem Left 4 Dead: Game Of The Year Edition Platinum Hits - Xbox 360

by Cokem

Fight for survival in a world swarming with zombies and mutants

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cokem Left 4 Dead: Game Of The Year Edition Platinum Hits - Xbox 360!
Cohasset, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was my first zombie game I ever played and still remains one of my favorites. It's simple gameplay makes it great for beginners and advanced players. I love the special infected and the chapters you can do. The little side stories with the characters are well done too! I just wish the maps were more open and there were more weapons to choose from. Other than that, this is a great basic zombie shooter
Lynwood, CA
Love this game. Me and my siblings play the four campaigns the game provides over and over again and we never seem to get tired of it. With every new mission you start, the zombies can either get is to kill or harder to kill, it is always a different experience. One moment you can play a campaign and you don't have to worry about wasting your ammunition, and then the next time you go back and replay it you are bombarded by the amount of infected you have to kill and you find your team desperately looking for ammunition and Heath kits that are seen throughout the missions. Overall I have great experiences with this game and I hope they make more CO-OP survival games like this one in the future. Would recommend it 1000000%
Plano, TX
This is an awesome game, zombies and all. the only issue i have is playing solo and having three computer partners run around healing each other for no freaking reason and watching me die. and they don't help you go anywhere or do squat. play with other people! it'll be fun!
Watertown, SD
This game is so much fun, especially for those of us who are more keen on zombie killing! I loved playing with my younger brother. We'd giggle hysterically at all the close calls! Hate the witches with a passion though! Always scared the crap outta me.
Such a fun game, especially if you like killing zombies. I prefer to play it in a multiplayer mode in the dark because it makes the game more exciting. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an exhilarating time.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great zombie game with from what I can remember the first to have different styles of zombies, so it was cool to be able to fight against the zombie types with your friends. Unfortunately my disc broke recently so I have been unable to play in, but I definitely plan to go out and get a new copy.
There aren't too many two player/same console gamed but this is one of the best out there. My boyfriend and I love to play this one! So much so that we have played it through at least three to four times.
Left for dead is such a fun zombie game. The special characters are creepy. Especially the witch. The music that plays before she attacks makes you jumpy. It's fun with multiple people or as solo.
Iowa City, IA
Game is not very fun to play alone bc it's a team based game. But when you get a party of 2-3 other friends in the you're in for a load of fun! Constant action, constant carnage, constant fun.
North America
I grew up playing the series and I still enjoy it. It's really fun and I like how you are in control and the graphics! Great to play with friends!