Cokem Left 4 Dead 2 - Xbox 360

by Cokem

Fight for survival in a world overrun by zombie mutants

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cokem Left 4 Dead 2 - Xbox 360!
2 years agoAberdeen, SD
This is my favorite of the left for dead serious it's your typical zombie game and it's just tons of fun. My favorite is to play online with other people and I just can't get enough would highly recommend it to people of all ages so much fun
3 years agoJacksonville, IL
I am not a fan of zombies but for some reason I love the left for dead games. I think because they aren't so much in your face trying to scare you but almost like strategy of if there was a zombie invasion. It's very easy to play yourself and beat the game in little to no time. Online play is alright usually it's hard to get a game started.
3 years agoRiviera Beach, FL
I love left 4 dead 2, this game gets me so upset when Rachel keeps getting killed. She act like she can't follow everyone. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's awesome though not as scary as Dead Island (thank goodness) I really like it. If your looking for a fun multplayer zombie game this is the one for you.
4 years agoPittsburgh, PA
This is such a great 2nd game, it lives up to the standards of the 1st game. Good characters with personalities, interesting zombie types that are creepy in their own way, awesome places that the characters are walking through, and Gnome Chompski is an cool easter egg to find.
3 years agoNew Castle, PA
I love L4D2. My boyfriend got me started on it a few years ago and when we play, typically when neither of us are working, we go on a binge and play for hours. It's very addicting!
3 years agoRedlands, CA
Loving playing this game...Gotta admit I do get scared easily so when they jump at me I scream lol but overall it's a good game...I hate the witch she freaks me out
4 years agoIowa City, IA
Just as fun as left for dead 1. More fun with a group. In my opinion just an upgraded game from the first one. Did a good job learning from past failures.
4 years agoN Tonawanda, NY
This game is one of my favorite classics. Awesome multiplayer mode to play with friends split screen. Every fight is always intense and scary.
4 years ago
This is a really fun and exciting games. The characters are very fun and like able and the story is fun. I would recommend this game.
2 years agoSaint Charles , MO
Cokem Left 4 Dead 2 - Xbox 360 uploaded by Shalee G.
Cokem Left 4 Dead 2 - Xbox 360 one to two players Co-op 2 have online multiplayer 2 to 8 very fun zombie game