Cokem Kung Fu Panda Showdown for Xbox 360

by Cokem

Everyone's favorite Panda is back in the third installment of DreamWorks Animation's Kung Fu Panda franchise. Continuing on his now legendary adventures of awesomeness, Po must face two hugely epic, but very different threats: one supernatural and the other a little closer to home. It is an age of Kung Fu heroes. And warriors. And, best of all, LEGENDARY LEGENDS' Po! Tigress! Monkey! Tai Lung! Master Shifu! Master Croc! All of your favorite Kung Fu Panda characters are gathering to compete in the Showdown of Legendary Legends. Up to four players brawl it out in iconic locations in the Valley of Peace. THe game hosts an epic Tournament where all Kung Fu warriors put aside their friendship and animosity to compete for honor and glory.

My nephew has an Xbox 360 his 6 yrs old , would this game be good for him?
Start your review of Cokem Kung Fu Panda Showdown for Xbox 360!
3 years ago
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends is a lot better than I expected it to be . If you're a casual fighting game fan, really dig the franchise, and have some friends to play with though, you'll probably have an awesome time.
3 years agosunrise
Fully entertaining....my son truly enjoys this. I love the cartoon and the movies as well. Kung fu panda has always been a friend of mine.
3 years agoFlorence, KY
This game is incredibly fun if your a child between the ages of 7 to 9. It has great graphics for animation. Loved playing with my kids
3 years agoLogan, OH
This is a good game my son has played and played this beat it three times he really likes it
3 years agoBig Stone Gap, VA
Super cute game! My 4 and 5 year olds can play it easily and love it!! Highly recommend.
3 years ago
Omg I'm addicted to this game! It's so fun and super cute. The big plus is that it allows up to 4 players at the same time whereas other games mostly are for 1 player. Its so fun to play with friends. My favorite character is the Duck. When we picked this game I didn't know that it would this good. I would recommend.