Cointreau Orange Liqueur - 375ml Bottle

by Cointreau

Cointreau® L' Espritd' Orange Harmonie Liquer.
Imported.
40% alc. /vol.
750ml.

Is this worth the cost?
Is this just a cheaper alternative to grand marnier or more of a standard mixer?
What do you mix with this?
Start your review of Cointreau Orange Liqueur - 375ml Bottle!
Gregory P.
Abingdon, MD
Cointreau is arguably the only game in town as far as high-end "triple-secs" are concerned. Eager to try out your latest vintage cocktail book acquisition? Well, then, having a bottle of Cointreau in your home bar shelf is a must! It can be pricey, but you do get what you pay for.
Rachael G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I am a huge fan of this in my margaritas. I have tried triple sec and other orange flavored liquors and I don't care for it. this just adds a little something else to drinks. it don't have an after taste like some triple sec do. this is the only kind I use.
Wendy A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cointreau Orange Liqueur - 375ml Bottle uploaded by Wendy A.
I love the taste of this liquor. The price is just right. Not too sweet and strong enough. I use it with vodka and some ice. Delicious!!!
Sarah S.
Well, speaking as someone who used to use triple sec to make margaritas, I’ve now turned down the Cointreau path for good. I’ve been welcomed with open arms.
Tiffany B.
Redondo Beach, CA
The best to go in to margaritas! Use this instead of triple sec for a delicious skinny margarita!
Kemishia S.
Cointreau Orange Liqueur - 375ml Bottle uploaded by Kemishia S.
This is such a girly drink! I love it ! I usually request for a drunk called COINTREAU FIZZ! They put strawberries, mint and oranges in it!
Priscila S.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This orange liquor is pretty versatile. I have used it for mixed drinks like holiday margaritas or with a twist of a Moscow mule. It is pretty strong but nice with mixing. I will buy again when I run out!
Laurie B.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So we all know it's much better in margs than plain old triple sec, but did you know it is INSANE when mixed with chocolate??? Yes. I've had a cointreau chocolate grooms cake, and I've had it at Melting Pot in a fondue with dark chocolate. It's the best stuff. I bet you could make cupcakes or something out of it too.
Jill T.
Peabody, MA
This a great gluten free option for individuals with allergies. The flavor is good and can be used to make many different beverages.
Sarah W.
Durham, NC
Love the extra orange flavor this gives to my margaritas. Just add an ounce to your marg recipe and it takes it to another level
Ask a question to the Influenster community...