BY COGHLANS

Concentrated soap which effectively cleans anything washable in all water types and temperatures Biodegradable 4 fl oz Carded see more...

• What do you use this for? What kind of soap it this? 2 Answers
  • So this is good for the environment?2 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a pretty decent soap and wash. I never have any issues with it breaking out my skin, and I can use it on my daughter. When we go camping to places that don’t have showers, we have to clean up in a lake or river. We use this and it cleans and lathers well. The bottle will last too. It’s environmentally safe and we really like it.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Using regular soaps outdoors in parks and other state or federally owned outdoor area is a no no. Harsh chemicals are found in lots of soaps, and we don't want it hurting the wildlife, plant life, or ecosystem. So I love that there is a soap like this available that's safe to use when we go camping!
Nasondra R.
TUCSON, AZ
Used this along time ago on a girls scout camping trip with my niece! Was a bit skeptical about it but it really works and you can tell right away you are not using all kinds of harsh chemicals
Grace R.
Carbondale, IL
This stuff brings back childhood camping memories. Honestly this stuff has been around forever and I doubt that anyone has found anything better over the years. If you're going camping, this soap is a good choice.
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is STRONG. I use it when I go camping, and a little goes a long way. It's nice to know I can stay clean on the go when I'm outside for a few days.
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
This is a pretty concentrated camp soap and a little goes a long way. it's lasted through many trips and done a lot of cleaning and it's biodegradable.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
This is so great for campers and scouts. We used this at boy scout camp. It is awesome and easy to pack away.
Amber J.
Feels pretty nice! Not too drying for a camp soap, and it's super cheap, too!
Sara H.
Perfect soap for taking camping or hunting! You won't have to worry about this bar of soap just sitting there or not being able to bring soap! It's gentle and gets the job done! I would recommend bringing this
Mandy C.
Prince George
Environmentally friendly great for camping and emergencies or even for home use as it does not contain harsh chemicals
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So this is good for the environment?
Sheila G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you use this for? What kind of soap it this?