Cogeco Inc. uploaded by TerryLee D.

BY COGECO INC. #6 in Cable Providers

Cogeco Inc. is a diversified telecommunications and media company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, which serves residential and commercial customers through various subsidiaries.

Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Saint Johns, MI
I don't know much about this company but it seems really good! It looks to have good services!! Wish I knew more about it
Shanon S.
Shanon S.
I would highly recommend Cogeco great company never any problems I have them 100 plus rating awesome company
Denise L.
Denise L.
El Paso, TX
Fbhjjjjjkjjkkkkkvhhhb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'mmmmnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnbbbbb
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Renfrew, ON
Better internet service than bell in my area...still expensive in my eyes but they are pretty good with maintaining their loyalty discounts. However you must reach out to them in order to ensure you get your discounts. I find the digital cable selection OK...just OK. Only downside is I have been having issues with maintaining a good wife connection. I have called many times to try to fix it and I am told it is normal. Needing to restart yhe router 3 times a day for wifi is NOT normal this day in age. Finally one day a rep told me that there have been issues with my model of router and they are working on fixing it. After another week of crappy wifi I called and asked what the status was only to be told there was never an issue with my model of router .. so that has left me a little frustrated.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Kingsville, ON
Reliable service but quite expensive. Have had no issues the couple times we have had to get a technician out to correct issues with the cables on the outside of the house. Tech support over the phone was also polite and helpful. However the cost for the packages is quite expensive if you do not bundle them up for discounts. The cost of internet alone should not be as high as it is.
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Love my internet with Cogeco. I use to have Bell and it was horrible in my location and being online was being used for not only leisure but for education I had to make the change to Cogeco Cable internet. I'm just glad when I started having issues with Bell, Cogeco finally made it over to my location. I would recommend to anyone who wants fast, reliable internet!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Kingston, ON
Cogeco is generally a really good internet provider. It's high speed and fairly cheap for the unlimited internet plan we have, which is fantastic for university students! It rarley crashes or gets overloaded, which is a pleasant surprise considering how popular it seems to be at my university. Would definitely recommend checking it out'
Sara M.
Sara M.
Great internet and cable. For quite a long time Bell was my internet and cable provider and I was just unhappy. The internet was very slow and rarely ever worked in the first place. Luckily, when we switched to Cogeco our internet began working all the time and remained it's high speed even with four people using the internet at once.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
London , ON
Cogeco has a good digital cable system, although it goes out a lot and the on demand function seems to stop working often. They also take away the fastforward and rewind functions for on demand which makes it frustrating When the show suddenly stops and loses its place and you have to rewatch the whole thing for the last 5 minutes.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Really great customer service and great internet with high speeds and not many complications or interferences. Definitely exceeded my expectations and the customer service agents are always happy to help their customers. It is reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend to others.