Cogeco Inc. uploaded by TerryLee D.

BY COGECO INC. #6 in Cable Providers

Cogeco Inc. is a diversified telecommunications and media company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, which serves residential and commercial customers through various subsidiaries.

Alissa L.
Saint Johns, MI
I don't know much about this company but it seems really good! It looks to have good services!! Wish I knew more about it
Shanon S.
I would highly recommend Cogeco great company never any problems I have them 100 plus rating awesome company
Denise L.
El Paso, TX
Fbhjjjjjkjjkkkkkvhhhb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'mmmmnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnbbbbb
Cheryl K.
Love my internet with Cogeco. I use to have Bell and it was horrible in my location and being online was being used for not only leisure but for education I had to make the change to Cogeco Cable internet. I'm just glad when I started having issues with Bell, Cogeco finally made it over to my location. I would recommend to anyone who wants fast, reliable internet!
Hannah R.
Kingston, ON
Cogeco is generally a really good internet provider. It's high speed and fairly cheap for the unlimited internet plan we have, which is fantastic for university students! It rarley crashes or gets overloaded, which is a pleasant surprise considering how popular it seems to be at my university. Would definitely recommend checking it out'
Sara M.
Great internet and cable. For quite a long time Bell was my internet and cable provider and I was just unhappy. The internet was very slow and rarely ever worked in the first place. Luckily, when we switched to Cogeco our internet began working all the time and remained it's high speed even with four people using the internet at once.
Danielle C.
London , ON
Cogeco has a good digital cable system, although it goes out a lot and the on demand function seems to stop working often. They also take away the fastforward and rewind functions for on demand which makes it frustrating When the show suddenly stops and loses its place and you have to rewatch the whole thing for the last 5 minutes.
Laura C.
Not the best. I use in in the house I rent so the landlord deals with it but sometimes we get blocked out from out internet for the stupidest reasons and they don't make sense. Not the best at helping us when we struggle and as university students having good internet is important.
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON
Internet has always been fine while using Cogeco but sometimes the cable box isn't always the best. I would prefer to spend less on cable as we don't always use a lot of the channels either. But otherwise it meets most expectations as a cable and internet company.
Heather T.
I have enjoyed my cogEco services, I find the Internet is great very fast and reliable. I have never had a real issue with it in a year. The cable service is just ok, I wish there was better value for your money in terms of caphannels available.