BeautyNailNail Carebtartbox
Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes

by btartbox

*Varied Sizes,Clear Case:BTArtbox 500PCS Natural/Clear coffin nails offers 10 different sizes with 50 nails of each size numbered 0-9 individually, so they're convenient to choose the most suitable size that fits your every finger. *Coffin Design:BTArtbox coffin nails which is known as ballerina nails are designed with natural/clear colors and two optional lengths long/short,the average square end design makes your nails more elegant and charming. *Simple Operation:BTArtbox full cover artificial press on nails are easy to trim,paint and apply and nice holding the color without separating or streaking.Pairing up paint and colorful decoration,your nails could be more natural. *High Quality ABS Material:The ballerina nails are made from high quality ABS material,which is a kind of green friendly environmental material,No toxic,No smell,No harmto your nails or body and makes the nails durable & natural. *Multiple Application:The coffin fake nails are great for both professional nail specialist or nail art learner, suitable for nail salons and DIY nail art at home, wonderful gift for your wife, girlfriend, mother or sisters, and excellent for Parties/Wedding/Costume ball/Halloween/Christmas/etc.

*Varied Sizes,Clear Case - BTArtbox 500PCS Natural/Clear coffin nails offers 10 different sizes with 50 nails of each size numbered 0-9 individually, so they're convenient to choose the most suitable size that fits your every finger.; *Coffin Design:BTArtbox coffin nails which is known as ballerina nails are designed with natural/clear colors and two optional lengths long/short,the average square end design makes your nails more elegant and charming.; *Simple Operation - BTArtbox full cover artificial press on nails are easy to trim,paint and apply and nice holding the color without separating or streaking.Pairing up paint and colorful decoration,your nails could be more natural.; *High Quality ABS Material - The ballerina nails are made from high quality ABS material,which is a kind of green friendly environmental material,No toxic,No smell,No harmto your nails or body and makes the nails durable & natural.; *Multiple Application - The coffin fake nails are great for both professional nail specialist or nail art learner, suitable for nail salons and DIY nail art at home, wonderful gift for your wife, girlfriend, mother or sisters, and excellent for Parties/Wedding/Costume ball/Halloween/Christmas/etc.

Do you prefer coffin nails or square nails ?
I would love to try this product out 💕 or review this product 💕?
I’m looking forward to trying these out to give a review on this product
Start your review of Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips BTArtbox 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes!
Lori P.
Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips BTArtbox 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes uploaded by Lori P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am wearing these now. They are a great foundation under acrylic overlay. The thickness and quality are really good. I have bought them twice now as I go through 7&8 pretty fast.
Kimberly C.
Port Orchard, WA
Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips BTArtbox 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes uploaded by Kimberly C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I recently purchased these nails on Amazon. They were $2.99 for 500 nails. They are clear so you can paint and design them however you like. They are very sturdy and durable, not flimsy at all. They are all numbered so you can make sure you're wearing the correct size. I use gel polish to paint these and sometimes add some rhinestones and boom! All done! Definitely purchasing these again!
Shaquee T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips BTArtbox 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes uploaded by Shaquee T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I want to start by saying I have no formal training ,I'm not a nail tech & I 100% learned this from youtube University 😅😁with that being said im loving how my nails came out I used the full tips & I did polygel bc I am a little rough & wanted them to last for a little while. The application was easy, I used builder gel & my light to adhere the nail but if you want a quick press on nail glue works fine also. 5/5 the only way I do my nails now. I'm thinking of doing a tutorial video on my page (ReuseorReturn) drop a comment if you would like to get more detail but definitely a great buy.
natalie D.
Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips BTArtbox 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes uploaded by natalie D.
Sturdy nail tips perfect for long or short nail styles I love how I can shape these inexpensive nails into any shape or length I desire! Perfect for beginners as well to use a practice nails love this product!!
Leidy B.
Katy, TX
Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips BTArtbox 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes uploaded by Leidy B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved this tips , son extremadamente fáciles y rápidos de usar me encantaron y tienen exelente precio
Priscila C.
Arvin, CA
Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips BTArtbox 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes uploaded by Priscila C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loved how they feel they’re very strong & not flimsy at all. Are very easy to use to make press ons. They’re very long & have a very nice ballerina shape. Definitely recommend if you want to do your own nails at home very affordable & easy. [product:coffin-nails-long-fake-nails-clear-acrylic-nails-coffin-shaped-ballerina-nails-tips-btartbox-500pcs-full-cover-false-nail-with-case-for-nail-salons-and-diy-nail-art,-10-sizes]
Ana R.
Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips BTArtbox 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Since nails salons are closed I decided to do my own nails and they came out good I love them and it feels like they came from the salon! I recommend these press on nails
Crista L.
Minneapolis, MN
Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips BTArtbox 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes uploaded by Crista L.
Purchased at: Amazon
These worked great for a full coverage acrylic nail. I wanted to try something other than tips and these made for a fun manicure spa night with my daughter. Unfortunately, my nails are a bit larger so 3 or 4 of the sizes wont ever work for me and I have to use ones that are not a perfect fit. They still turned out great and I received a few compliments on my nails. With practice, I think I'll get better at trimming them to fit. I think for the price, this is a great deal and I'd recommend to anyone looking to do at home manicures.
Antonia A.
Rockford, IL
Coffin Nails Long Fake Nails - Clear Acrylic Nails Coffin Shaped Ballerina Nails Tips BTArtbox 500pcs Full Cover False Nail with Case for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art, 10 Sizes uploaded by Antonia A.
This is my all-time favorite brand of artificial nail tips. I like the ones that are just the tips that you use acrylic to apply them after putting glue on to first get them to adhere. Here’s a picture of the ones that I love the most they have the best quality will last you longer and they don’t fall off or bend right away these are nice and thick nails.
Lia H.
Katy lane, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love making peoples nails so I wanted to get this now I can make their nails just how they want it but really pretty.