CoffeePro Candy, Assorted Flavors uploaded by Mary L.CoffeePro Candy, Assorted Flavors uploaded by Mary L.CoffeePro Candy, Assorted Flavors uploaded by Kelly F.

BY COFFEEPRO

Manufacturer: CoffeePro. Carton of 48. Gourmet lollipops last an hour or more for a long-lasting treat. Lollipops come in assorted flavors and are individually wrapped. Customers also search for: CoffeePro, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Candy, Candies, Gourmet Lollipops, Discount Coffee Pro Candy, Assorted Flavors, Buy Coffee Pro Candy, Assorted Flavors, Wholesale Coffee Pro Candy, Assorted Flavors, 095045000054, LDB-48, Candy. No returns. see more...

CoffeePro Candy, Assorted Flavors
  • "Love the many different flavors and you can't beat the cheap price!" in 1 review
  • "I love the strawberry cheesecake flavor these are the only lollipops that come in different flavors" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy them and they're reasonably priced" in 1 review
  • "They have a great taste usually just like the flavor." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorites is cotton candy and candy apple!" in 1 review
Mary L.
Mary L.
Don't even argue with me! These are the best suckers ever! My favorites are COTTON CANDY and CANDY APPLE. CoffeePro Gourmet Suckers are hard to find in stores BUT if one is addicted to them as say, ME, well, that someone could find them online and buy them. Nice size suckers that last, taste great, and come in plenty of gourmet flavors. YUM! Great stocking stuffers, too.
Debra v.
Debra v.
These are the greatest pops! They come in so many different flavors with special flavors like candy cane and pumpkin spice at certain times of the year. They work as a perfect gift to kids or even just sweet lovers. My favorite flavor is blue raspberry. Most of the time they only cost 50 cents. You can get them almost anywhere... Dollar store, Micheal's, Walmart.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the range of flavors but they are hard to find in stores. They are a bit big for little kids mouth and they are usually located at the checkout line right where the kids can see them and beg for them.
eloweez t.
eloweez t.
I really love these so good! They last for a pretty long time. They come in a ton of flavors! Cotton candy. And candy apple r my jam! I do wish they made cherry vanilla
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite Original Gourmet sucker is the hot cinnamon flavor. The flavor of the cinnamon parties on my tongue with its mouth watering spices. I like how big the sucker is it lasts for a while. I purchase mine at Walmart 2 for a $1 so I think they are totally worth it! Sweet and spicy great for older kids and adults!
Krisha S.
Coffee Pro Pops have so many amazing flavors, you can't go wrong. These are always what my son runs to first when we hit the front of the store, where we see the rainbow display of sweetness!
tammy G.
tammy G.
Flint, MI
These are my favorite i love the cotton candy one they only cost. . 50 cents they are so worth it they make lots and lots of different kinds. i would recommend these to all of you
Kimya B.
Kimya B.
Champaign, IL
I don't really like these lollipops. I've never found a flavor that I really like. To me it really just tastes like sugar. If I wanted sugar I would just have some sugar.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
Love these! We always buy these when we go to football games. The flavors are great and there is SO much candy on them. They last forever!
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like these lollipops, i get them at walmart ..only a dollar for one. I buy me and my daughter one. They have a lot of different flavors.
Roseanne P.
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
One of my favorite kinds are cotton candy and candy apple. What's your favorite kinds?
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter love these
Neila N.
Neila N.
such are these candies?
Krisha S.
How long does one of these lollipops last everyone?