BY COFFEEPRO

Manufacturer: CoffeePro. Carton of 48. Gourmet lollipops last an hour or more for a long-lasting treat. Lollipops come in assorted flavors and are individually wrapped. Customers also search for: CoffeePro, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Candy, Candies, Gourmet Lollipops, Discount Coffee Pro Candy, Assorted Flavors, Buy Coffee Pro Candy, Assorted Flavors, Wholesale Coffee Pro Candy, Assorted Flavors, 095045000054, LDB-48, Candy. No returns. see more...

CoffeePro Candy, Assorted Flavors
  • "I love the strawberry cheesecake flavor these are the only lollipops that come in different flavors" in 1 review
  • "Love the many different flavors and you can't beat the cheap price!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorites is cotton candy and candy apple!" in 1 review
  • "They have a great taste usually just like the flavor." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy them and they're reasonably priced" in 1 review
Debra v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the greatest pops! They come in so many different flavors with special flavors like candy cane and pumpkin spice at certain times of the year. They work as a perfect gift to kids or even just sweet lovers. My favorite flavor is blue raspberry. Most of the time they only cost 50 cents. You can get them almost anywhere... Dollar store, Micheal's, Walmart.
Krisha S.
Coffee Pro Pops have so many amazing flavors, you can't go wrong. These are always what my son runs to first when we hit the front of the store, where we see the rainbow display of sweetness!
Mary L.
Don't even argue with me! These are the best suckers ever! My favorites are COTTON CANDY and CANDY APPLE. CoffeePro Gourmet Suckers are hard to find in stores BUT if one is addicted to them as say, ME, well, that someone could find them online and buy them. Nice size suckers that last, taste great, and come in plenty of gourmet flavors. YUM! Great stocking stuffers, too.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite Original Gourmet sucker is the hot cinnamon flavor. The flavor of the cinnamon parties on my tongue with its mouth watering spices. I like how big the sucker is it lasts for a while. I purchase mine at Walmart 2 for a $1 so I think they are totally worth it! Sweet and spicy great for older kids and adults!
Heather K.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I always have since I was a kid and still love them as an adult. Even though I only eat 2 (used to be 3 but they stopped making one of my favorites) flavors but well worth the price. I get them for my kids for special occasions and they love them as well. The kids like trying all the different flavors.
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
These have been around for ages I always tend to pick one up at my local walgreens because their setup is right by the registers their flavors always surprise me. I can never finish it but the price is cheap and it is good so it well worth it. I rather not look at grams of sugars I just turn the blind eye on.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the range of flavors but they are hard to find in stores. They are a bit big for little kids mouth and they are usually located at the checkout line right where the kids can see them and beg for them.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
I remember always asking my mom to buy me these whenever I saw them in stores. I could never choose exactly which flavors to get because there was such a wide variety of them. They're cheap, too, so it doesn't hurt to get a few flavors to try out.
eloweez t.
I really love these so good! They last for a pretty long time. They come in a ton of flavors! Cotton candy. And candy apple r my jam! I do wish they made cherry vanilla
Katelyn R.
Gulfport, MS
I love these so much. I like to get them when I have a long wait for something. I ate one last on Vacation while we took a walk on the beach. I love the variety of flavors, and I have never found one I did not like
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
One of my favorite kinds are cotton candy and candy apple. What's your favorite kinds?
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter love these
Neila N.
such are these candies?
Krisha S.
How long does one of these lollipops last everyone?