Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerCoffee-mate
Coffeemate Liquid Toasted Marshmallow Mocha

Coffeemate Liquid Toasted Marshmallow Mocha

by Coffee-mate

Coffee-mate Toasted Marshmallow Mocha flavor Coffee Creamer will transform your coffee moments into blissful memories of roasting marshmallows around a cozy campfire. This smooth, delicious non-dairy creamer will delight your senses with every sip, bringing together the taste of perfectly browned marshmallows and rich, flavorful mocha. Warm your heart with happy memories while igniting your taste buds with the pure deliciousness of Coffee-mate Toasted Marshmallow Mocha.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coffeemate Liquid Toasted Marshmallow Mocha!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,390 reviews
Coffeemate Liquid Toasted Marshmallow Mocha uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Game changer for coffee. This creamer is amazingly rich and creamy and adds the right amount of marshmallow so it is not overwhelming. I do recommend this creamer if you like adding cream to your cup of coffee. I will be purchasing this creamer again.
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Coffeemate Liquid Toasted Marshmallow Mocha uploaded by Karma O.
Coffeemate Liquid Toasted Marshmallow Mocha uploaded by Karma O.
I waited an entire year for them to bring this flavor back. I talked to them via Twitter last year about being this back. Too sad!
Riley S.
This stuff is delicious! It adds a subtly sweet but chocolate taste to my coffee in the morning. I would definitely say the flavor is more marshmallow than mocha, but I don't have a problem with that! :) Coffee Mate Coconut Caramel Latte Coffee Creamer - 1pt
Kris C.
Iron, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite coffee creamer 😍 it’s sooo good with any kind of coffee! You don’t need a lot to flavor up the coffee. I’m addicted. You need to try this! You’re missing out if you haven’t!
Angelica G.
Coffeemate Liquid Toasted Marshmallow Mocha uploaded by Angelica G.
I just saw this new flavor. I bought it so I could try it. Its actually very good not super sweet. It has a creamy texture and it adds a great flavor to my coffee. You can taste the mocha.
Beth L.
Carthage, TN
Toasted marshmallow mocha creamer is a must have in my coffee every morning. I like that it isn’t too sweet or heavy in flavor. It’s really creamy and delicious
Natasha S.
Madison, WI
This is absolutely my favorite creamer of all time. I know that it’s super sugary and they shouldn’t really have it but I love it. It’s chocolatey get the marshmallow balances it out so that it’s not too thick. I use it every weekend.
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,300 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This toasted marshmallow mocha creamer is my new favorite, I can't get over how delicious it is! There's great taste of both marshmallow, and the chocolate, but it's not too sweet at all! My fiancee,who's super picky with coffee, loves this creamer as well!! Definitely recommend and will repurchase!
Elizabeth B.
Hardin, IL
Coffeemate Liquid Toasted Marshmallow Mocha uploaded by Elizabeth B.
This is my all time favorite coffee creamer ever. That's saying something, as I work midnights and take coffee vert seriously. It is so smooth and sweet and creamy and makes every cup of coffee taste like heaven. I wish they sold it in the bigger bottles because it runs out so quickly in my house!
Amanda W.
1,052 reviews
I just tried this creamer for the first time last week and it is actually amazing!!! It literally tastes like s’mores in a cup!! If you like sweet coffee this is definitely for you! You can find this for a readable price at Walmart or target, I will definitely be purchasing again!

Looking for your answer?