BY COFFEE-MATE

Nestle Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer is deliciously creamy with hazelnut taste that's perfect anytime. Its rich, smooth flavor makes it the ideal cup to share with your perfect mate, or enjoy all to yourself. Features Transforms your coffee into creamy deliciousness Non-dairy Lactose free Cholesterol free Shelf-stable--no need to worry about spoilage 35 calories; 0 grams saturated fat Gluten free see more...

• Coffeemate vs International Delight? Which has better flavor and ...2 Answers
  • Would you prefer the hazelnut flavor or the French vanilla?7 Answers
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Always in BOGO and still very affordable on its own! Love the taste and adds to the richness of the coffee without taking anything away! Exceeded my expectations and I would def recommend to others.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
The only creamer used in the household. I love that hazelnut flavor. The Coffeemate brand is significantly better than the International delight. This is the only brand with strong enough Hazelnut flavor. I have tried store brand, including Trader Joe's and none can match the flavor. It also has the perfect amount of sugar without needing to add anything more.
Cecille W.
This is my favorite Coffeemate creamer flavor. A few tablespoons with my black coffee equates to a perfect and creamy cup! I don't even need to add sugar! The hazelnut taste is prominent but not overwhelming, and it doesn't taste artificial. I definitely prefer this over the classic French Vanilla flavor, which can be a bit lacking at times.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Another great creamer. I have purchased this in the past and was happy with it. It is a great flavor similar to other brands. I would definitely recommend to others and will buy again in the future.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I love the coffeemate brand and always love to try flavors that I haven't tried before, I recently tried the hazelnut and love the taste. I have tried other hazelnut flavors from other liquid creamer brands and they don't compare. The price is affordable for the size and I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Meghan A.
Rubicon, WI
I have been putting this in my vanilla latte flavored coffee and it's pretty good but I find the flavor to be a little lacking. I actually prefer to have hazelnut flavored coffee with vanilla creamer since I find it packs more of a punch. I find I have to put a lot of creamer in to get rid of the coffee flavor.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
This is by far my favorite coffee creamer! I am in love with the Hazelnut flavor! I drink it all the time, but I really enjoy it more during the Fall season. It's a great choice to make your coffee taste amazing!
Kristi A.
Tellico Plns, TN
I just bought this product recently and since I am on a diet, I bought the sugar free. It really is great for people like me because I don't have to put all that cream and sugar in now. i can just use this a bit and it taste great! Not bad in price either!
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great brand, and it tastes the same whether you buy regular, sugar or fat free. They usually always have some sort of sale on the smaller ones, so I can get a variety of flavors.
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
My favorite creamer ever. I buy it fat-free and it tastes exactly the same just a smidge thinner texture. It's sweet, but not overly powerful. Provides an amazing essence to coffee that is bland.
Megan W.
Would you prefer the hazelnut flavor or the French vanilla?
Nicole V.
Coffeemate vs International Delight? Which has better flavor and creamer?