Coffeecakes.com Stroopwafels 40 Dutch Caramel Syrup Waffle Cookies uploaded by Shannon R.

BY COFFEECAKES.COM

• I've been looking around for good stroopwafels to enjoy with my m...1 Answers
Shannon R.
I am not sure if these are the same brand but today I had World Table Dutch Caramel Waffle Cookies. They look the same as what is in the picture. They are a thing waffle cookie with a thin layer of caramel in the center. They are chewy and yummy. Very sweet. I would not be able to eat more then one at a time.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
These are the best if you warm them up a little! Simply amazing. I would eat a whole box if given the chance.
Kalei M.
They're pretty good! I like the take these and put a little ice cream with whip cream on them and it's just that perfect balance!
Alessandra Z.
San Luis Obispo, CA
These are not as good as other brands, but they hold up well when dipped in coffee
Victoria C.
I could eat these everyday, they're sooo good. Some pll put them on top of their coffee or tea to heat them up.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
These are the perfect pairing with my morning coffee! The carmel inside is amazing and the wafers are the perfect consistency. I definitely recommend this product :)
Coleen M.
Morinville, AB
These are sooooo good! Best to have with coffee or tea. They are sweet so if you like sweet things eat these! They are crunchy too, so if you like your cookies softer you can dip in your drink.
Kristen W.
I've been looking around for good stroopwafels to enjoy with my morning coffee. are these a good deal for the price? how are they taste wise? Would you recommend buying these? Thanks!