Coffee Shimmer Scrub by BodyBlendz for Women - 7 oz Scrub

A revolutionary method for your skincare ritual, get a more concentrated buff for your bod

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coffee Shimmer Scrub by BodyBlendz for Women - 7 oz Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
San Ysidro, CA
Coffee Shimmer Scrub by BodyBlendz for Women - 7 oz Scrub uploaded by Rebeca D.
I received this as a Giveaway gift from Bodyblendz. I love scrubs and I thought I would love this because it is a shimmer scrub. The smell is really bad, I didn't like it at all, it smells like metal, I can't explain. I think that the granulate is very thick and hard and it hurts a little when you scrub. It leaves a silver residue after using it that I didn't like but at last your skin does feel hydrated and very soft. I prefer other scrubs but I will give the brand a try and buy other of their products because I really enjoy the branding of Bodyblendz and its social media content.
Cavan Monaghan , ON
Coffee Shimmer Scrub by BodyBlendz for Women - 7 oz Scrub uploaded by Rebecca C.
haven't tried this product yet but I do have a coffee scrub from them that I'll be trying soon. can't wait. Thanks guys !