BY KEURIG #9 in K-Cups

The original donut shop coffee. Remember the good ol days with this sweet, full-bodied all-american classic.

• I'm always tempted to buy this but I don't know if it is worth my...2 Answers
  • Do these work on the K-200 machine? Thanks 3 Answers
  • How does this flavor compare to Starbucks?1 Answers
Coffee People The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cups
  • "The perfect medium roast coffee everyone in the house can agree on." in 2 reviews
  • "I drank this the first time when i went to vacation and ever since that I am hooked!" in 1 review
kim c.
All-time favorite #coffee pod for my Keurig. I love the flavor of this coffee because it is exactly what you would expect from a 'neutral' coffee, in that it is not too bitter or to weak and doesn't have any of the fancy flavors that sometimes befuddle the taste of a good cup of coffee. I also like that #Kroger often has these on sale so that you can get your #kcups for less than 25 cents a piece... if you do it right!
Taylor S.
Around Christmas time, my mom got me a variety pack of K-Cups- this flavor was among them. I enjoyed the taste, but as someone who drinks dark roast coffee (i.e jet fuel), I feel it didn't have enough kick for me. Since I didn't want to waste the 5 in my variety pack, I'll make them and put it over ice for my own iced coffee on days I probably shouldn't caffeine-overload
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite coffee of anyplace! I prefer a cup of Donut House coffee than any major coffee retail stores. The taste is smooth, but bold. Not a bad bold either it is just perfect. I personally love to add vanilla creamer to this coffee. I highly recommend to anyone who is a regular coffee drinker and loves the taste of donut chain coffee minus the price!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This coffee is my addiction! The taste is amazing. I like to add flavored creamer to it and it just makes it more delicious. I would recommend the Keurig & this donut shop coffee to anyone who enjoys a cup of coffee in the morning. It could get a little pricey, but I always see deals at Target and online so I'm not too worried about it. Highly recommend.
Emely O.
Bronx, NY
Bought these Keurig Coffee People Donut Shop K-Cups 18pk for $9.99 at Target!! First time I bought this brand & I love it!! This medium roast coffee bean gives a perfect cup of goodness of rich bold flavor!! Coffee bean blend gives you just the right amount of jolt you need from that first morning cup of coffee. The price point isn't to bad to boot!
Lindsay S.
fair oaks, ca
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of local coffee shops, but it can get so pricey to go out and get coffee every day, or really even a couple of times a week. this is my go to at home. there are other kcup brands that i like as well, but i always come back to this. just classic and original, smooth and the prefect amount of darkness. and it's super affordable!
Marcie O.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love the Donut Shop coffee. It is one that I actually received in a variety box and is now one of my favorites. I have found that the name brand coffees such as Starbucks don't even compare to this coffee. Starbucks coffee may smell good, but can taste horrible in K-Cups but this coffee tastes just as good as it smells!
Morgan H.
Torrington , CT
Foodie Expert
This is the first k cup coffee i ever tried! That was years ago with an original Keurig. And, it still remains my go to coffee. I love everything about this coffee! Its flavorful yet not over bearingly flavored. It is delicious and its smooth. I go out of my way to buy this brand and this donut shop flavor. So good! The best!!
Angela L.
Waltham, MA
These are pretty decent for a k-cup. However, I do find that the flavor is not as rich or strong as Starbucks, but for some people that is a plus. I also find that I don't get as much energy drinking Donut-Shop as I do with Starbucks....I'm guessing there is less caffeine. However, this is my go to brand for k-cup coffee.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I did not care for this brand of k cups there are way better Brands that better taste stronger coffee I've both it a few times. It is expensive because the quality is not there only way I would recommend it if thy like weaker coffee something you get at mediocre diner or coffee shop its nothing special not worth the money
Kiah B.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite creamer to use with this coffee?
Tiffany P.
Foodie Expert
How do you take your coffee?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What is your favorite Donut Shop k-cup? I love the coconut mocha!
Angela C.
Foodie Expert
I love to sample new coffee products to see if I need to replace my favorite. I have heard great things on this brand but is it smooth yet bold? I like coffee a little strong but not too strong
Melody  G.
Columbia, SC
I so want a leu rig and then when I saw they have the donut shop coffee just made me want one more. But I want opinions on is it really worth the price.