BY KEURIG #14 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

The original donut shop coffee. Remember the good ol days with this sweet, full-bodied all-american classic.

• I'm always tempted to buy this but I don't know if it is worth my...2 Answers
  • Do these work on the K-200 machine? Thanks 3 Answers
  • How does this flavor compare to Starbucks?1 Answers
Coffee People The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cups
  • "The perfect medium roast coffee everyone in the house can agree on." in 2 reviews
  • "I drank this the first time when i went to vacation and ever since that I am hooked!" in 1 review
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love the Donut Shop coffee! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun! ☕
Alexis V.
Santa Monica, CA
I have been buying this coffee as the staple coffee in my house for the last two years. It's an amazing medium body coffee that is perfect for every day. I usually buy it on Amazon or Costco in a pretty good price and quantity. Would definitely recommend it.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
this is such a classic coffee. i feel like everyone uses it and everyone loves it so much. really nice medium roast flavor. i love it when i'm not feeling a really strong coffee and want to drink it quickly as well. super good and nice with some vanilla or peppermint creamer!
A J.
Sikeston, MO
This is and always will be a staple in my house. It makes the perfect cup of coffee with or without creamer. It is a lot more reasonable than most coffee pods. I will definitely repurchase time and time again. Just give it a try and it will quickly become your favorite.
Mariela M.
Now that I have a keurig this is my favorite brand of coffee to get. I had it when I went to go visit my uncle in Florida and couldn't get enough of it. I love the smell, the taste the cute little donut on it everything! I normally get it in the pharmacy or target and it is very affordable and usually on sale!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite KCUPS! This flavor is so good. It's medium bodied, so it's not too strong. I can drink this iced or hot. I'm even a fan of the decaf version. I can usually find a huge box of these cups at Costco. I keep this readily available for guests because it's such a well liked, universal flavor.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Coffee People The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cups are my favorite K-Cups ever! They flavor is smooth and not too strong. They are reasonably priced and easy to find. I prefer Coffee People The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cups over any other brand and would recommend that everyone try these.
Margaret P.
New York , NY
I don't even like coffee but this... is fantastic!
I honestly don't know what else to say other than the fact that Donut House Coffee tastes better than most major coffee retail stores (and that's saying a lot if 1/2 my paycheck goes to Starbucks).
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
so in love with this brand! I use to use their k-cups everyday for a year straight. The medium roast is perfect for me! 10/10 would recommend but I'm only giving it 4 stars cause I can't find the medium roast anywhere anymore. I'm petty.
Leandra T.
Wow this coffee is delicious and it smells incredible. The flavor is rich and I don’t even feel the need to add sugar. It exceeded my expectations! I got a box of this for free from Influenster to test out and now I can’t stop buying it.
Kiah B.
What's your favorite creamer to use with this coffee?
Tiffany P.
How do you take your coffee?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What is your favorite Donut Shop k-cup? I love the coconut mocha!
Angela C.
I love to sample new coffee products to see if I need to replace my favorite. I have heard great things on this brand but is it smooth yet bold? I like coffee a little strong but not too strong
Melody  G.
Columbia, SC
I so want a leu rig and then when I saw they have the donut shop coffee just made me want one more. But I want opinions on is it really worth the price.