BY KEURIG #3 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

The original donut shop coffee. Remember the good ol days with this sweet, full-bodied all-american classic.

• I'm always tempted to buy this but I don't know if it is ...2 Answers
  • Do these work on the K-200 machine? Thanks 3 Answers
  • How does this flavor compare to Starbucks?1 Answers
Coffee People The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cups
  • "The perfect medium roast coffee everyone in the house can agree on." in 2 reviews
  • "I drank this the first time when i went to vacation and ever since that I am hooked!" in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Let me start off by saying that I'm a huge fan of donut flavored coffee I got the Keurig Elite voxbox and this came in it it is so delicious it has the perfect taste when you drink it it just warms your mouth and your belly it's just delicious. I know already that once I run out of this box I'll be buying another one immediately because I am a huge fan of donut flavored coffees.
Janeigne N.
Walmart had the best price for this coffee...basically 2 for the price of 1 when comparing to anyplace else. This product is the real deal if this is the brand you're looking for..no off brand packaging or anything like that. This coffee is what I saw for $34 in just about every store I went to. I’m a huge fan of donut flavored coffee it’s super good and relaxing !
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
My father in law swears by these and so do I! If you need a quick start in the morning and you don't have time to make your own, pop these in a keurig and you're on your way. At Sam's Club you can get a 100 of them for really cheap. I would highly recommend these to anyone who just wants a solid cup of joe.
Elizabeth V.
Im not a big fan of dark roast coffee so this is a happy middle for me. I always buy this kind and the  Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups , they are my go to coffee. Such good flavor and exactly what I need to get my day started.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I love having these kcups for my keurig because it makes life so much easier to pop in a kcup and set it to make. Then I can do other things around the house and my coffee is done waiting on me. Plus if I’m in a hurry in mornings it doesn’t take much time to pop a kcup in, brew, mix in whatever I like which is cream and sugar then out the door. I love the taste of this kcup and it’s not too much a powerful kick for me. I often buy the bigger packs at Walmart but every once in a while if a sale is running and have a coupon I will grab a box at Kroger. I go for cheaper price because it’s the same product no matter which store I shop at for it.
Jessy B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
These K Cups are incredibly delicious, i like a strong cup of coffee and when we got a kurig for our wedding we looked at eachother like F*** there goes our strong coffee, but we were PLEASANTLY surprised with how strong and DELICIOUS this is. I dont really like drinking any other pods, these are my very favorite.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
These are my favorite k-cups! The price is not terribly expensive in my opinion and the flavor is nice. I usually purchase them in bulk at Sams club so that I don’t have to purchase as frequently. I imagine I will continue to buy these.
Estefany V.
We buy this for the Keurig at work and it is honestly the best coffee brand we’ve bought so far. It’s very affordable and brings a ton of pods for tour buck. The packaging is very cute and would definitely recommend it to others
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I like this coffee however I am not the biggest fan of original plane blend coffee’s. I really prefer flavored ones but as far as an original goes this is very good.
Nikole S.
This is a pretty good coffee it’s something I wouldn’t have known about had it not come with my kereig. It’s a tastes good but I like a dark roast just a little better so I don’t buy it. But not one I avoid either.
Kiah B.
What's your favorite creamer to use with this coffee?
Tiffany P.
How do you take your coffee?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What is your favorite Donut Shop k-cup? I love the coconut mocha!
Angela C.
I love to sample new coffee products to see if I need to replace my favorite. I have heard great things on this brand but is it smooth yet bold? I like coffee a little strong but not too strong
Melody  G.
Columbia, SC
I so want a leu rig and then when I saw they have the donut shop coffee just made me want one more. But I want opinions on is it really worth the price.