BY KEURIG #3 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

The original donut shop coffee. Remember the good ol days with this sweet, full-bodied all-american classic.

• I'm always tempted to buy this but I don't know if it is ...2 Answers
  • Do these work on the K-200 machine? Thanks 3 Answers
  • How does this flavor compare to Starbucks?1 Answers
Coffee People The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cups
  • "The perfect medium roast coffee everyone in the house can agree on." in 2 reviews
  • "I drank this the first time when i went to vacation and ever since that I am hooked!" in 1 review
Stephanie J.
This is my favorite Keurig coffee by far because it is very powerful and yet sweet at the same time. I usually put creamer in my coffee but I really don't need creamer because of its sweet undertones. This makes it very easy to drink black which I appreciate. It is such a well brewed coffee that you really don't need to add anything to it.
Alyssa M.
Let me start off by saying that I'm a huge fan of donut flavored coffee I got the Keurig Elite voxbox and this came in it it is so delicious it has the perfect taste when you drink it it just warms your mouth and your belly it's just delicious. I know already that once I run out of this box I'll be buying another one immediately because I am a huge fan of donut flavored coffees.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Walmart had the best price for this coffee...basically 2 for the price of 1 when comparing to anyplace else. This product is the real deal if this is the brand you're looking for..no off brand packaging or anything like that. This coffee is what I saw for $34 in just about every store I went to. I’m a huge fan of donut flavored coffee it’s super good and relaxing !
Iana D.
I absolutely love these K-cups. It is medium roast, but can borderline taste like dark roast. I have to put more milk & creamer than other K cups, but it has a full and bold taste. It also really wakes me up in the morning. Costco usually has great prices when it comes to these K-cups!
Elizabeth V.
Im not a big fan of dark roast coffee so this is a happy middle for me. I always buy this kind and the  Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cups , they are my go to coffee. Such good flavor and exactly what I need to get my day started.
Grace W.
Conway, AR
These are my FAVORITE K-cups!! I drink one every morning before school and sometimes I make one and leave in the refrigerator over night to have iced coffee the next morning ! If you like coffee that is a little bit sweeter, I would go with this one for sure.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I love having these kcups for my keurig because it makes life so much easier to pop in a kcup and set it to make. Then I can do other things around the house and my coffee is done waiting on me. Plus if I’m in a hurry in mornings it doesn’t take much time to pop a kcup in, brew, mix in whatever I like which is cream and sugar then out the door. I love the taste of this kcup and it’s not too much a powerful kick for me. I often buy the bigger packs at Walmart but every once in a while if a sale is running and have a coupon I will grab a box at Kroger. I go for cheaper price because it’s the same product no matter which store I shop at for it.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
this is my favourite coffee to drink in the morning. i drink my coffee black and it has a rich bean flavor and doesn't taste watered down. it is reasonably priced as far as k cups go. i keep buying this coffee because it is so good and i recommend it
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
These are my favorite k-cups! The price is not terribly expensive in my opinion and the flavor is nice. I usually purchase them in bulk at Sams club so that I don’t have to purchase as frequently. I imagine I will continue to buy these.
Sarah L.
Boston
I really like these k cups, the flavor is great and I love the convenience of k cups as apposed to coffee machines with filters. However I hate how expensive individual ones are, I feel it’s a rip off.
Kiah B.
What's your favorite creamer to use with this coffee?
Tiffany P.
How do you take your coffee?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What is your favorite Donut Shop k-cup? I love the coconut mocha!
Angela C.
I love to sample new coffee products to see if I need to replace my favorite. I have heard great things on this brand but is it smooth yet bold? I like coffee a little strong but not too strong
Melody  G.
Columbia, SC
I so want a leu rig and then when I saw they have the donut shop coffee just made me want one more. But I want opinions on is it really worth the price.

Target