BY COFFEE PEOPLE

Attention ground control. Coffee People Jet Fuel Keurig K-Cups are coming in for a landing. This brew will really get your engine running. The only Keurig K-Cup that the manufacturer refers to as XX bold (that is one X away from making the kids turn away while you enjoy a cup). If you are looking for an accurate description of Coffee People Jet Fuel Keurig K-Cups, do you remember when the bad guy drank the can of oil before arm wrestling Sly Stallone in Over the Top? Yeah, Coffee People Jet Fuel Keurig K-Cups are just like that. see more...

Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I ordered a variety pack and these KCups were a part of them, they weren't my favorite but they weren't my least favorite either. It produced a good cup of coffee. This coffee reminds me of diner coffee completely, which isn't a bad thing necessarily.
Rachel J.
Seriously the most satisfying #KCup I've ever tried. Hubby has to be up very early in the morning and this is always his go to beverage. It's priced really good for the quality and amount you receive. I will continue purchasing this and strongly suggest you try it too!!
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
This coffee gets me through even the toughest Monday's at work! Our office manager ordered them for the office kitchen and they have been a hit!!! It is great to have one cup and done in the morning rather than drinking 2-3 cups of weaker coffee. It has a strong taste, but I drink it black with a couple ice cubes every morning.
Kady E.
I received some of these k-cups in a variety pack I ordered and am not the biggest fan. Don't get me wrong they are good enough to drink, but I don't plan on ordering or purchasing anymore.
charisse c.
Mckinney, TX
Ordered a big box of this on Amazon because I am a bold coffee lover and this came highly recommended by friends. It certainly did not disappoint. Awesome flavor, very bold but also very smooth. Love it!
Lia L.
Ballston Spa, NY
This is one of the few dark roasts that aren't overly bitter. My husband and I love this, and get a pack whenever we get a 20% online coupon from BBB.
Ashley W.
I love the dirty dinnerish coffee taste, but this is also silky and gives you a great morning boost! I love espresso and this gives me the same push
tiffany m.
Jet Feul was my best friend to help me get through overnight feedings with my newborn. It's a rich bold blend but very smooth.
Belbeth A.
19822 brookhurst st apt #2E Huntington Beach CA 92646
This is the best coffee you can try honestly is so good and you will not get something better then this
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Great coffee. Really wakes you up in the morning. Reminds me of fresh diner coffee